Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Ice Cream Maker & Deep Fryer Now Available Separately..  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Attentionn

I was in-game in Buy Mode >> Small Appliances when I saw you can now purchase each of them for 500 simpoints.

So any clue when the Tablet will be available?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/12 11:07 PM

AznSensei

probably a week or so after

kransper

Location:in order of likelyhood: My Page, Facebook, Pinterest, Sunset Valley, Skyrim, reality...

thank you for pointing this out, I didn't know it was possible to get them that way. I thought I was going to have to wait another week (or more)

Help! I'm trapped in a siggy box and can't get out!
Attentionn

@AznSensei
I'm trying to be as patient as I can but I cannot wait!
@kransper
No problem

AznSensei

Find a Multitab recolor on the exchange, add it via shopping cart (when clicking the required store items) and you should be able to buy it (if EA hasn't changed it).

NotSoLucky

I was going to wait, but I'm glad I didn't.

I actually like the kitchen set.

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
elanorbreton

Attentionn wrote:I was in-game in Buy Mode >> Small Appliances when I saw you can now purchase each of them for 500 simpoints.

Yay, thank you!

I saw this and quickly got some simpoints and then spent ages debating whether 2 items are worth £7, but then bought them anyway! Am off to test them out, hope I don't get any glitches with them...
Attentionn

elanorbreton wrote:
Attentionn wrote:I was in-game in Buy Mode >> Small Appliances when I saw you can now purchase each of them for 500 simpoints.

Yay, thank you!

I saw this and quickly got some simpoints and then spent ages debating whether 2 items are worth £7, but then bought them anyway! Am off to test them out, hope I don't get any glitches with them...

Good! Please let us know how it works for you!

HessethRan

Granted, I tend to value decor more than individual interactive items, but to me it seems that 500 points is vastly overpriced for any of these (including the tablet, which I kind of want).

I just can't get over the fact that they have some lovely sets priced around 500, including multiple items, and that the replayability value of different build/buy objects seems higher to me.

Maybe give it a few weeks and see if they go on sale or if the price drops.

RADONATOR

sneaky devils, I just checked again today whether I could get them seperatly.
thanks. hope once in awhile they drop the cone! lol thats funny
elanorbreton

Attentionn wrote:Good! Please let us know how it works for you!

So far, so good

I tested them with my family in AP, they had fried chicken for lunch and then ice cream for dinner! Yum. No probs so far.

I do like them very much, I wish I'd had more patience though, as the prices are very expensive. I'm usually quite good at waiting for daily deals but I really wanted these two items ASAP! I might make myself wait for the tablet - trouble is, it's likely to be Christmas before we get a deal on that
Julia526

Are they still available this way? I just went there and there was no option to buy.

elanorbreton

Julia526 wrote:Are they still available this way? I just went there and there was no option to buy.

I just went back in and looked and, yes, they are still there. Are you going into buy mode within your game and clicking on the appliances section, as if you were shopping for your sims?

Cos when I first looked I didn't realise, I was just bringing the main store up in the game and couldn't get them that way.
babycakes79

It still says currently unavailable for purchase. I don't know how you guys are getting it
elanorbreton

Like this:

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: