Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My sim's Imaginary Friend ran away.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
LittleGlitters

Yeah. That's right. My sims imaginary friend literally just up and left- running down the street never to return.
See?

Does anyone know what's up with this?

theprincess3

Well,you know how the toddlers chew on their heads? I guess it got tired of that.

LittleGlitters

theprincess3 wrote:Well,you know how the toddlers chew on their heads? I guess it got tired of that.

Apparently! My poor simmy can't even keep her imaginary friends. Imagine the real ones!

ladybreid

LOL that is pretty bad when your imaginary friend doesn't want to be around you

I'm laughing my butt off at the picture. I'm sorry it happened but it's too cute and funny too.
LittleGlitters

ladybreid wrote:LOL that is pretty bad when your imaginary friend doesn't want to be around you

I'm laughing my butt off at the picture. I'm sorry it happened but it's too cute and funny too.

Ahah don't worry it made me laugh too. Depressing and hilarious at the same time.
extremeasaur

it looks as if it prefers zoftig women to kids.
beaglelover2008

Awww... Maybe it will come back? It needed a vacation. My mother sims was in the nursery profession, and one of the little brats stole my child Sim's IF. I had to go through so much to get it back...
Susiechan

Wowww...the imaginary friend can run away ?? I didn't know that..how to do it ? probably gonna try that.

Fenris,the broody Elf
Susiechan

beaglelover2008 wrote:Awww... Maybe it will come back? It needed a vacation. My mother sims was in the nursery profession, and one of the little brats stole my child Sim's IF. I had to go through so much to get it back...

Eee...how did the kid steal it ? It's really interesting

Fenris,the broody Elf

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: