Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Diesel Stuff wallpapers  XML
Forum Index » Diesel
Tommyka

I loved the idea of making wallpapers with the Sweet Treats' Freezer Bunny Fountain, but as a guy, I couldn't really use them. But I'd like to have a Diesel Stuff wallpaper, because the style of this pack got me under the spell. Do you think Gurus could make it?
stormwench

I am sure the devs could. If they did not make them its most likely too late for the SP, which has gone gold according to those 'in the know' as it was almost completely done before KPST was started. Gold means they are done with it and sent it out to be published on the DVD's and put in packages ready for shipping. That would mean too late for additions.

On the other hand if they did not make wallpaper per se (most for the walls seen in the screenshots are currently doable with patterns and wallpaper in the game) so you will be able to have them - and of course lots of the new patterns from the furniture will be in the pack and can be used with wallpaper. There are also people out there that make great wallpaper and post it on the exchange and I am sure they will make many seen in the screenshots - just like the KPST patterns will get made into background wallpapers as seen in screenshots.

Watch the Live Chat too and see what patterns are there and if they are including wallpaper, that might help you know too.

Tommyka

Sorry, it seems my comment was equivocal. I meant desktop wallpapers, like these, not in-game wallpapers. But thank you for your answer.
stormwench

Maybe we will see them after the KPST release. I had expected more individual Diesel pictures by now and other addons but they seem to be holding back - maybe to keep the focus more on KPST right now. I am sure they will ramp up as soon as they only have just the Diesel release to concentrate on.

Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: