Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
making robots. please help!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
xvivalaskyfacex

so my sim is at level 10 in inventing and has created everything possible. she has also collected all the material for the robot. i have the lifecore but when i go to the work bench there is no option for create mystery invention.

please help me, i've been at this for the longest time!
foxlord

Did you go back to the science place?

It might also be in the build a big invention.

Toblie

You've done the pink diamond in the shape of a heart right. And you have enough scrap metal. And you need some palladium.

http://feelingcalledsims.tumblr.com/
VexingQuery

She already has the life core, so the assumption is she's already completed all the "go fetch" opportunities to get it (palladium, life fruit, heart shaped pink diamond, and 100 scrap I believe).

Don't remember off the top of my head how much, if any, scrap you need to craft a simbot once you have the core ingredients collected.

... Is that silly glitch still in effect from way back in Late Night where you can't build simbots in Bridgeport? Or did they ever fix that?

Downloads and Simful Acts
secretuk1965

xvivalaskyfacex wrote:so my sim is at level 10 in inventing and has created everything possible. she has also collected all the material for the robot. i have the lifecore but when i go to the work bench there is no option for create mystery invention.

please help me, i've been at this for the longest time!

if you have that it should be on the work bench , but if your in bridgeport this is an error in that and it doesn't show it on there.

xvivalaskyfacex

my sim is in bridgeport.. that would be my problem. thank you very much though!
secretuk1965

xvivalaskyfacex wrote:my sim is in bridgeport.. that would be my problem. thank you very much though!

someone made a fix for this on mts
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=437402

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: