Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Loft ~ An Interactive Reality Show *IMPORTANT announcement pg. 27*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Gatorade3

Hello, Simmers. Its Gatorade here, introducing a brand-spankin' new interactive reality television show. Its based off of the Big Brother series and I'm a huge fan. I have tried making something along these lines earlier, but it failed epicly since no one signed up! So now I'm starting fresh and making an entirely different series. I credit x_MG_x basicly because I am currently in his "Battle Against Mummification" thread and I totally look up to his great work that he has done. A major, major thing that peeves me is that people aren't willing giving their emails out, which I totally understand. If you don't want to give out your email, trust me. Only I and the current contestants this season will be keeping it, so I recommend making a new one that contains your username.

The premise is that 10 Sims will be sent to a beautiful home and are to stay their and vote one another out one by one. They compete in challenges to fight to the finish and eventually win the season. Every time an episode is out I will send you an email (again, to be explained later) with competition challenges, voting information, and a few other things pertaining to the show. Also there will be a list of every person in the show along with their emails so you can make alliances. They are highly recommended! They are here to HELP you in the show and get you further. It almost never happens where alliances turn against each other. Trust me, I've seen my fair share of mishaps caused from this.

Competitions are usually sent in quizzes, unless I can concoct anything else you must do. They will be on this page, on the ____ post below this one. Then, you email me your answers and the highest scoring person will become HOL, or Head of Loft, which is the power in the household. You choose who gets nominated between both houses and they must win the next competition, POR (Power Of Revision) in order to save either themselves, their fellow nominee or no one from the block. The only people allowed to compete in this competition are the HOL, the nominees and two randomly selected cast mates. Afterwards comes evictions and then one person is evicted from the Loft. In one occassion this season, there will be a double elimination meaning that TWO people will be eliminated in rapid fire, where an HOL nominates two people, a veto is played and then next episode is evictions followed immediately by HOL, then nominations, Veto and finally evictions. This will be tough to do, but I'll make it work More information will come when that happens, so check here when that time does come.

Another REALLY big pet peeve of mine is procrastinators. If you are 24 hours late for ANY competition, vote, anything, I will disqualify you. If its evictions, your vote will not count and you'll be sat out of the next HOL competition. So please do this quick! And if you are DQed three times you will automatically be dropped out. If you are sure you will drop out later on, don't join. If any unforseen circumstance occurs that causes you to drop out, I will be totally fine with it but you must explain to me via email the circumstances. If you are also going to be on leave for some time (less than a week!!) please inform me at least 48 hours in advance and I will allow your character be "null" and you cannot compete in any competitions and won't be nominated. I hope this all makes sense! If not, just leave a message :3
RULE CHANGE!
I understand that some peoplehave reasons not to send quizzes in. Okay, makes sense. So! The new rule is that after 24 hours you lose one point from a quiz. This rule only applies to quizzes, and after 36 hours of nothing then you are out of the quiz.

Basic Rules-
1) You cannot expect me to always be on. I will be on as much as possible and can only be on my game a limited amount of time. So everyday I will update you on whether or not an episode will be up or not.
2) Do not procrastinate.
3) Be nice! If you are being harrassed by another castmate, please email me ASAP with every detail and I will expell them from the game.
4) KEEP YOUR ALLIANCES SECRET. Especcially on here, do not say "Oh, so-and-so check your email" because that totally gives it away that you're alligned with them and then people will catch on and eliminate you.
5) *EXTREMELY IMPORTANT* I do NOT have many expansion packs and I have a lot of CC. So, if you could please make your Sim in all Base Game clothing and then I will remake them based off of your requests and what I think would look nice on that said character. I will be getting Generations, World Adventures and possibly the next ep that comes out for clothing and other things so I can have more variety in characters. So its just for this season.

Sign-Up Forms-
Email me this at jameyd3@yahoo.com so I can send you info about the show and because it'll keep your email private to the rest of the Sims world. Include the link to the Exchange your Sim is at.
Some people may be confused as to what "Description" is. Its really just their behavior and their abilities within the show and how well of a competitor they are. Also, you do not need to include a last name for them. If you do, cool. It doesn't matter to me

Username:
Sim Name:
Age (YA-Elder) :
Did you read Rule #5?:
Bio:
Description:
Link:
Clothing you would like on them:

Thank you! And remember; This is The Loft.

P.S. I shortened the character list because I want this thing to get going as soon as possible. So get your friends to join as soon as possible!

This message was edited 23 times. Last update was at 07/04/12 06:24 AM

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

Houseguests

DO NOT READ - *SPOILERS*

MEN
1- Cameron (mojot89)
2- Caleb (Jaxxx10)
3- Kenzen (TurnerSims3)
4- Mike (x_MG_x) [not in Exchange]
5- "Hunter" (Mystery guest!) [not in Exchange]

WOMEN
1- Annie (Suresammi)
2- Myra (Maygirl2)
3- Cat (ArtistByNight)
4- Layne (HayloHusky)
5- Serenity (COWBOYS4) [not in Exchange]

KEY-
- Nothing
- Safe
- Head of Loft
- Nominated
- Disqualification
- Evicted
- In Need of Assignment
- Evicted (on jury)
- Quit/DQ Kick
- Winner

This message was edited 36 times. Last update was at 07/03/12 03:46 PM

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 07/03/12 12:40 AM

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

House Tour

The Housetour

There it is! Now, I'm not so skilled at Wordpress so you have to open them up in an almost slideshow, but I can figure this out soon I hope. I'm just incredibly tired and I wanted to get it over with so I didn't tinker with it too much today.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/02/12 04:08 AM

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

Competitions
The nominees are...

Serenity and Caleb

The two randomly selected people competing in the POR challenge are LAYNE (HayloHusky) and MIKE (x_MG_x). Only there's a twist. Not only do you win the Power of Revision, BUT then you and Cameron must deliberate on whom goes up instead of just the Head choosing. Also, if there is no decision met that is exactly the same, the Head and the POR holder will be put up for evictions instead. So you better make sure you've both come to a mutual agreement, or one of you is going home.

*in the case that a nominee wins, the rules still apply*

So this competition is called "Work in Progress". How you do this is you do various 'jobs' for me for a reward of fake money. I will update the list as I find new ideas for you guys to do. The winner will be determined as the first person to hit $100. You may do three jobs a day AT A MAXIMUM. If you do not respond or send me any tasks, you will not be DQed. It just simply hurts YOU. To send me a task, it must be via email. ALSO, do not have any alliance members (if you have any) do a task for you. That is considered cheating and anyone caught cheating is automatically expelled. Because I know some of you don't really actually play in-game much, I will only be making one Sim game competition that requires you to make a Sim for me. Anyways, lets get this show on the road!
Here are the tasks. They're ordered by their amount you can make off of them. They all need to be QUALITY work as well. You can not do the same task over in the same day. The only task you can only do ONCE EVER is the Simself one. For any quizzes or the decode task, you must email me asking for them.

Suggest a Task - $1
Suggest me a task to add to the list.

About Me - $5
Send me a whole paragraph (5-7 sentences) about you.

Draw a Fan Picture - $10
Draw a fan picture for the Loft. It can be hand-drawn or computer generated from Paint or Photoshop.

Code Decode - VARIES (max. of $10)
You will determine a 5 letter word I choose. You will be given $2 for each correct letter, but lose $1 if you ask for a hint. It's pre-given a total of three clues for help in the beginning, but after that you're on your own.

Successfully Complete 3 Tasks - $15
If you complete 3 tasks successfully, I will reward you for it.

Help Promote "The Loft" - $15
If you can manage to get a new person to comment here stating that they WILL lurk here, you get the reward.

Randomly Generated Quiz - VARIES (max. of $20)
This quiz will be 10 questions long. Each number you get correct is worth $2. It will be random for each person who asks for it.

Beautification - $20*
Help me beautify the thread. This ranges from creating cool text to add to the front page to simple techniques to make it more snazzy looking.

Create a Simself - $30*
Create me your Simself! This one is really important, and I will be asking for it later anyways. They must be free of ALL CC, except CC hair.

*I can deduct points from the following if they do not meet standards.

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 07/03/12 04:07 PM

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

Reserved.

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

You may now post *cheers*

Watch this <3
ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

Count me in...as soon as possible xD Already read the first post and this looks great!
edit; silly meee..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/13/12 02:13 AM

Gatorade3

OHEMGEE! I nearly peed when I saw I had a new reply <3 Okay, and lemme fix the dumb rule #5 text thing.

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

By the way, the house tour will be up possibly Thursday.

Watch this <3
ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

Heehee, I don't know whether or not I'm glad you almost peed at the sight of a new reply... I'm patient

Gatorade3

I'm slightly impatient. It depends on the situation, I guess.

Watch this <3
Gatorade3

Bump

Watch this <3
Suresammi

Location:The place where we have scones with clotted cream with our tea!

I wanted to submit Annie! But she has CC hair =[ http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4356669

Gatorade3

Well CC is a different story. I already have quite a bit, so if you just tell me where it.is I can still have her :3

Watch this <3

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: