Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Late night?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
AnimalLover202

I have gotten enough money that I can buy late night, and have some left over. But I also want to save up. Is late night worth it?

vampirekim

Late Night is one of my favorite expansions. A new town comes with it, new hair, new outfits, hot tubs, bars and dance clubs, celebrities, and vampires!

~Vampire♥Kimmy~
Dahlia0560

I was disappointed with Late Night. Basically, in my opinion, the only fun feature of the EP are the vampires. I hardly ever visit the clubs because my sim can't go to their open hours without falling over from exhaustion after working all day.

Also, living in an apartment isn't fun, the celebrity status is annoying because you can't be friends with everyone until you raise your star power, and a glitch where NPCs mob a lot is really beginning to make me mad.
Due to this EP, guests who come to my sims' parties leave immediately after they arrive and I can never have a good party.

I love the vampires, but if you don't have Generations or Ambitions yet, buy those instead of Late Night.
AnimalLover202

@ Dahlia0560
That was very helpful. Thanks for posting it on here!

@ vampirekim
I really want the vampires.

I decided to get it off of ebay. Hopefully I cant get it soon. :/

Today I went to walmart to see if they had it. They did, but it's like $30! If I do get it, hopefully it will be worth it.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: