Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No privacy from the paparazzi  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
SimFanAJ

My poor Sim went into labor after checking her garden.. and the darned paparazzi was there, snapping away. So annoying.

I'm sure you have pics of the paparazzi annoying your Sims too, so let's see them. My Sim won't be feel so alone.

Mikezumi

Your poor sim - it doesn't get much more intrusive than that

I have no pics to share because I have only ever had one celebrity and that was long ago. I don't recall ever seeing any paparazzi around.

Simasaurus09

Mann you gotta have b.a.lls to take a picture of a girl in labor. Ether have b.a.lls or be quick on your feet when she comes at you.

Eden777

It's probably childish, but one way I like to get even with the paparazzi is to click on them and age them up, sometimes all the way so Grim shows up.

Mikezumi

Eden777 wrote:It's probably childish, but one way I like to get even with the paparazzi is to click on them and age them up, sometimes all the way so Grim shows up.

Sounds just to me

jude72pla

I think the creepiest actions I have seen with the Paparazzi, when your sims go on vacation and they take pictures of you in the bathroom or bedroom sleeping at home base.
2oo92

Well I just started a new legacy and she doesn't have a house so she really just sleeps anywhere with her sleeping bag. So this is what happens one night.

Yup because this isn't creepy at all.

rk800

LOL! ^^^ I remember that the paps took pictures of my simmy and her boyfriend when they were wohooing on a community lot... AWK!

SimFanAJ

I just figured out a way to get the photogs to run away. If you have a horse, have them kick them, and they run for their lives. At least, it has worked twice now for me.. and it is funny.

StephBE

Just put up a fence all around your house and that should stop them getting in!

eliwood_sain

OT, but which expansion has sleeping bags?

Back IT: That's the price you pay for having a celeb, getting stalked by tabloids who want a story. The more security gates, the safer you are likely to be from such a pester.

Celebrating over 10 years of the Sims

All of Sims 1 save Hot Date
All XPs of Sims 2
All XPs of Sims 3 + OLS
SirTimid

eliwood_sain wrote:OT, but which expansion has sleeping bags?

Back IT: That's the price you pay for having a celeb, getting stalked by tabloids who want a story. The more security gates, the safer you are likely to be from such a pester.

I can answer the first question: Generations. Though it can get annoying when your sims will choose to sleep in the bag rather than their bed...
HappyGaylord

Ahaha~, my sims went on vacation and the paparazzi stepped into the room while they were sleeping, and started taking pictures of them!

No privacy, indeed...

Kiki_Rocks415

How did yall get paps? I wanna have the exprience too!!!! My sim is a 5 star celeb.
bshag4lv

Location:Right here at my computer, where my cat sits and watches and wonders, is that all she does.

I found 2 ways to get rid of the pests...resetsim does wonders and just talk to them...one interaction and they just leave.

Sorry, even the fences with the electric gates do not keep out papz, even with locking door set to only allow household...nothing works.

I don't know how you've escaped paparazzi kiki, but if you don't have them, you'd be crazy to wish to have them.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: