Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Sim got married in France, but still wants to get married?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
MrsBinks

When my sim became a young adult, she traveled to France, met a man, and they got married before returning home. She also got pregnant while in France. Once they were home (back in the SimStates?) she 'discovered' she was pregnant, and a wish showed up; the wish was to 'get married'. Not even specifically to the man she DID marry. When she had the baby, "rumors are going around that _________ had a child out of wedlock". When she became pregnant again, the same wish showed up. Every time I hover over her husband's picture in her relationships tab, it does say "husband". The newborn's family tree shows both parents as married (with the blue line connecting them, with the line down to the baby). Is this some sort of glitch? If it is, how do I fix it? I know my sims are morally correct an all, but it's starting to get a little annoying.

Does anyone who has had this issue know how to fix it?
MrsBinks

Update: I thought I'd be smart, have them break up, go to just friends, then try the whole thing over again. They're now "romantic interests", but some of the romantic interactions are missing, including the "go steady" option when it should be available. I'm starting to get irritated now.

I've double and triple checked, and neither of the sims are 'involved' with anyone other than each other. I've tried exiting and restarting the game, resetting the sims, and countless other things. Someone please help me.
Myyyhw2

sounds like you need to just start from the beginning with the female sim..move her in to the same house she was in, let her go to France, then see if she meets the sim...if she meets him or whatever...before leaving France have her ask him to in with her and then send them back to the "states"...that's all I know for you to do..i bet it sucks...

Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: