Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Do you like the laundry or is it too much work?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
cheerfulangel2

Hey simmers!
i dont know if this has been a forum already but i decided to post this i dont have ambitions but i just wanted to know do you guys like that aspect of the game or think its too much work and its bad enough you have to do it in real life? so just tell why or why you didnt like it
thanks!!!

Kryst51

Sometimes I like it, sometimes it's a pain. As long as your have hampers everywhere.... even out side if you have a pool or water slide thing it's manageable, and can be fun (I like the moodlet). It's one of those things you want only when you (or your Sim) has time for it.

cheerfulangel2

Kryst51 wrote:Sometimes I like it, sometimes it's a pain. As long as your have hampers everywhere.... even out side if you have a pool or water slide thing it's manageable, and can be fun (I like the moodlet). It's one of those things you want only when you (or your Sim) has time for it.

I get what you mean i think i like it because it adds realism and even though we all hate it in real life we all gotta do it so why not let your sims do it lol plus its not like we have to fold the clothes

Kryst51

Ha, you're right, at least we don't have to fold them.... But it's still more of a chore then I can take most of the time, but as long as I remember to put hampers in the places they need to be I can choose to use it or not as my mood changes.

cheerfulangel2

Kryst51 wrote:Ha, you're right, at least we don't have to fold them.... But it's still more of a chore then I can take most of the time, but as long as I remember to put hampers in the places they need to be I can choose to use it or not as my mood changes.

Ya i think the laundry mat is so cute for some reason lol its just its got those floors that are so olf fashioned and its just soo cute!!

MewmewMentor

I like laundry for the realism. That's it. I leave the laundry sitting around till it gets stinky and one of the adults has a spare moment to deal with it. XDD At least I know where their clothes are and don't just think it's mysteriously vanishing.

secretuk1965

its not to bad with a small family or a neat sim, but can be a pain, i usually don't get them and send my sim to the laundry mat they still get the clean clothes and sheet moodest but without the mess.

BreezyBayyBee13

I kinda like it, but it's too much work sometimes.
cheerfulangel2

MewmewMentor wrote:I like laundry for the realism. That's it. I leave the laundry sitting around till it gets stinky and one of the adults has a spare moment to deal with it. XDD At least I know where their clothes are and don't just think it's mysteriously vanishing.

I do agree i like it for the realism!!! lol i just wish EA made it some kind of way we changed into new everyday clothes that way theres a point in laundry but i still applaud EA for it!

cheerfulangel2

secretuk1965 wrote:its not to bad with a small family or a neat sim, but can be a pain, i usually don't get them and send my sim to the laundry mat they still get the clean clothes and sheet moodest but without the mess.

Ya i can imagine with a large family it could get out of hand lol! Thats a good idea to just send them to the laundry mat i just love it and think its such a cute place!

cheerfulangel2

BreezyBayyBee13 wrote:I kinda like it, but it's too much work sometimes.

I can see whatcha mean by that!

Simsister2004

I know that a lot of players wished for it when we played the Sims 2, but I am just happy for the washery building. I have improved it a bit, and in fact it's become a popular place for my sims to date each other and send them to when they have these "laundry wishes".
PHOEBESMOM601

I thought it was interesting when it was a new aspect. It got old and I rarely even install washers and dryers any more.

I do think it's funny to put a washer and dryer but no hampers in a house full of Sims with the slob trait.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
dreamsong1968

cheerfulangel2 wrote:Hey simmers!
i dont know if this has been a forum already but i decided to post this i dont have ambitions but i just wanted to know do you guys like that aspect of the game or think its too much work and its bad enough you have to do it in real life? so just tell why or why you didnt like it
thanks!!!

Love it! I love building laundry rooms for my sims, making closets (which they never use but look nice anyway) and getting moodlets for clean laundry and saving energy--for using the clothesline with an Eco Friendly sim. I love doing laundry in RL as well. (Yes, I'm weird!) It's one of the few things that I do that I can see immediate results from. Raising kids, teaching, gardening...you don't see a lot of immediate improvement or results no matter what you do!

cheerfulangel2

Simsister2004 wrote:I know that a lot of players wished for it when we played the Sims 2, but I am just happy for the washery building. I have improved it a bit, and in fact it's become a popular place for my sims to date each other and send them to when they have these "laundry wishes".

Hahaha i get whatcha mean! I guess i can see how all the town members would be on that lot lol so many ppl like going there instead of buying a washer and dryer do you know why that is? And i never knew players wanted it in the sims 2 interesting!

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: