Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Diesel or katy perry  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
possum6024

Does this mean no katy perry sp, I'd really want to know
AznSensei

They aren't going to up front and remove the Katy Perry Stuff pack. You can get both if you want ^_^

GREENEYA

possum6024 wrote:Does this mean no katy perry sp, I'd really want to know

I will get both stuff packs.
cherid87120

Diesel. I have no interest in the Katy Perry stuff pack.
GaMomo

Both Packs are still coming out. I prefer Diesel over KPST.

elelia1

Neither until prices drop.. still have expansions to get.

catloverplayer

possum6024 wrote:Does this mean no katy perry sp, I'd really want to know

No KP hasn't been cancelled in fact the sweet treats chat with Jennifer Lane is next week May 24th at 10am pacific and1pm eastern.
stormwench

Katy Perry's Promotional Pack (as it has now been confirmed to be by the gurus) is still here and will be released on June 5th or June 8th (UK) they did not remove it.

The Diesel pack was confirmed as what was really supposed to be SP6 and it will be released July 10th so you will have the opinion to buy 1 or both or none as you want.

Emjei12

Diesel for me, i don't have a plan buying that kpst

GREENEYA

stormwench wrote:Katy Perry's Promotional Pack (as it has now been confirmed to be by the gurus) is still here and will be released on June 5th or June 8th (UK) they did not remove it.

The Diesel pack was confirmed as what was really supposed to be SP6 and it will be released July 10th so you will have the opinion to buy 1 or both or none as you want.

Stop spreading false information.

That is not true.

They've said that KPST is mega stuff pack.

On this forum its SP6 on the domain. Diesel is SP7.

KPST will have icon on the launcher. Icon on the computer desktop. Loading screen in the game.

In the game files KPST is stuff pack SP6. diesel SP7.
Liked it or not.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/16/12 01:07 PM

dreamsong1968

GREENEYA wrote:
stormwench wrote:Katy Perry's Promotional Pack (as it has now been confirmed to be by the gurus) is still here and will be released on June 5th or June 8th (UK) they did not remove it.

That is not true.

AND...Diesel for me!

KPST will have icon on the launcher. Icon on the computer desktop. Loading screen in the game.

Liked it or not.

I think the poster indicated that the KP pack was a change in EAs original plans, not that it "IS" SP6, but that it was originally intended to be SP6.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/16/12 01:26 PM

GREENEYA

dreamsong1968 wrote:
GREENEYA wrote:

That is not true.

AND...Diesel for me!

Liked it or not.

I think the poster indicated that the KP pack was a change in EAs original plans, not that it "IS" SP6, but that it was originally intended to be SP6.

We do not know that.
On the stuff packs, teams are working for months before they officially announce them.
They do not change plans just like that.

From the start they intended to launch both.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/16/12 03:28 PM

stormwench

GREENEYA wrote:

That is not true.

Liked it or not.

I am NOT spreading false information - go read SIMVIP for the quote. They said that it now can be confirmed by the gurus that KPST is a promotional pack and Diesel was the real SP6. Sure, at the beginning they were saying 'Mega stuff pack' which so far its not living up to, but that was marketing as was having a very early Live Chat as damage control when people were so negative about the pack. That's the latest information on what KPST is/was. It may be still said its a mega pack, but notice that KPST does not say "Stuff Pack" on it. Very early on people commented that it did not say "stuff pack" and wondered if it was not really one. It turned out, when the whole 'promotion pack' information came out that they were very close to the truth when they were saying that. Perhaps you should get yor information straight before attacking others.

Also on twitter the guru's explained that a promotional pack was EA willingness to do this for KPST as promotion and her endorsement but that a promotional pack wa different then a Stuff Pack as we are used to and what Diesel is and that EA did stop to build the KPST and then come back to finishing up Diesel. The definition of how EA's sees the KPST promo and Diesel stuff pack was given by a guru and they should know I assume. This too was copied to many sites and I believe if you search the bigger one that usually get tips and quotes from gurus you will find the explanation the guru's gave.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/17/12 12:56 AM

Allspice1232

stormwench wrote:I am NOT spreading false information - go read SIMVIP for the quote. They said that it now can be confirmed by the gurus that KPST is a promotional pack and Diesel was the real SP6. Sure, at the beginning they were saying 'Mega stuff pack' which so far its not living up to, but that was marketing as was having a very early Live Chat as damage control when people were so negative about the pack.

Can you link that? I can't find any guru calling it a promo pack and Diesel SP6. All I can find is SimGuruJenn calling ST a "mega sized stuff pack".

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/17/12 01:55 AM

Want to earn extra money for Simpoints? Try SwagBucks!
GREENEYA

stormwench wrote:
GREENEYA wrote:

That is not true.

Liked it or not.

I am NOT spreading false information - go read SIMVIP for the quote. They said that it now can be confirmed by the gurus that KPST is a promotional pack and Diesel was the real SP6. Sure, at the beginning they were saying 'Mega stuff pack' which so far its not living up to, but that was marketing as was having a very early Live Chat as damage control when people were so negative about the pack. That's the latest information on what KPST is/was. It may be still said its a mega pack, but notice that KPST does not say "Stuff Pack" on it. Very early on people commented that it did not say "stuff pack" and wondered if it was not really one. It turned out, when the whole 'promotion pack' information came out that they were very close to the truth when they were saying that. Perhaps you should get yor information straight before attacking others.

Also on twitter the guru's explained that a promotional pack was EA willingness to do this for KPST as promotion and her endorsement but that a promotional pack wa different then a Stuff Pack as we are used to and what Diesel is and that EA did stop to build the KPST and then come back to finishing up Diesel. The definition of how EA's sees the KPST promo and Diesel stuff pack was given by a guru and they should know I assume. This too was copied to many sites and I believe if you search the bigger one that usually get tips and quotes from gurus you will find the explanation the guru's gave.

That is not true. Like I said.

For them KPST is mega stuff pack.

KPST is SP6.
http://thesims.com/katyperry

SimGuruPopTart

''Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims™ 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and, of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy three all-new spectacular venues including a local hangout, a town park, and a neighborhood swimming pool—each decked out in delicious Katy Perry style!fabulous fashions and hairstyles inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, plus three delicious new venues!

Feel free to discuss this stuff pack in this forum.''
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/524526.page

Diesel is officially stuff pack 7.

Every branded stuff pack is promotional ( H&M, IKEA, KPST, DIESEL ).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/17/12 11:18 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: