Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do I get rid of a simbot?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
lizziesmama

I accidentally picked the simbot from the rewards. While it's really not a problem, I have a family oriented sim who wants 5 kids - and she's taking up valuable real estate. Is there any way to get rid of this thing? Kill with fire, shoot in the knee, run it away...???
bklienhart

Just Move the simbot out, and select "Kick Out" instead of either a lot or house.

F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
Simasaurus09

Have you tried kicking the bot out? I think if you select move on your phone or computer you can select the bot and check the box that says kick out.

Edit: bklienhart beat me to it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/15/12 05:03 PM

Nik24X7

Or if you have Twallan's Master Controller, you could use the Total Annihilation option.
VexingQuery

Just have it move out.

Or, if you WANT to kill it... got mods? The fastest and surest way I know is use Twallan's DebugEnabler to trigger a meteor strike right down on its ugly metal head.

I've heard they can drown. I suppose you'd need to wall in the pool before it climbs out to short out, but I've never tried it myself. Mixed reports on their ability to die by starvation, and I know the stupid things are fireproof and being electrocuted just shorts them out.

Actually come to think of it, one of my sims is sitting on the "learn to build a simbot" Opportunity string right now, but I have absolutely no use for a Simbot in my household. I'll experiment and get back to you soon.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/15/12 05:48 PM

Downloads and Simful Acts
RADONATOR

"DETONATE"
reinmag

you can also use Twallan's mods to make it into a human.

MC/intermediate/Occult/choose 'none'

VexingQuery

Yeah, they drown just fine.

Just have to put the fence around the pool before they have a chance to climb back out and short out.

Since all simbots are hydrophobic, they spend the entire time fretting and freaking out, too. Kinda fun to watch if you're a sim-sadist.

Downloads and Simful Acts

Post Reply Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: