Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Just ordered Ambitions on Amazon...  XML
Forum Index » Ambitions
Disneygirl92

what to expect? Im super excited but i was determining between ambitions and world adventures.

<3 Love Gaby <3
cheerfulangel2

I dont have it but my bday is coming up and im considering it lol i hope you enjoy it when it arrives do you know much about it?

sickboy28

I bought ambitions last week and absolutely love it.My first job was Ghost Hunter which was real fun.The new laundry items are a great addition and glad they came with the game as i had already bought a dryer months ago from store but could never use it..

Overall i would recommended Ambitions,the ability to go to your Sims job makes it real fun
Disneygirl92

Awesome!! I heard about the laundry thing and that sounds super cool!!! And I can actually go to my Sims Jobs??? EVEN BETTER!! Im so glad I made this choice..it was like an impulse buy..but sounds like it will totally be worth it!

<3 Love Gaby <3
Dahlia0560

You can expect having a ton of fun with the new professions! I love the new interactions and quests that come with the medical, stylist, and ghost hunter jobs. Ambitions adds a lot more for your sims to do while they live their lives. I personally love this expansion!
Simsister2004

Dahlia0560 wrote:You can expect having a ton of fun with the new professions! I love the new interactions and quests that come with the medical, stylist, and ghost hunter jobs. Ambitions adds a lot more for your sims to do while they live their lives. I personally love this expansion!

Yes, I second this. In my opinion Ambitions and Generations are far the best expansions.
Disneygirl92

This is gonna be my 4th expansion pack. I have Generations, LN, and Pets. If it's just as good as Generations, I am beyond super excited, cause that or LN has been my favorite (more of Generations, since LN has caused me SO many bugs >.<

<3 Love Gaby <3
sims21975

yea get both if you got the money , i went there and just bought generation`s game , and i like it.....
AgentChicken

At my local game store they had some Clearance going on in store. So i bought Sims 1 and All Expansions, Sims 2 And all the Expansions and All the Sims 3 expansions sometime after my 19th birthday.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/31/12 05:44 AM

Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: