Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
UPDATE: Kingdom of Cambodia: The Fire Within Fireplace *NOW AVAILABLE*  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruAims

Thanks to some quick responding simmers, we were made aware of the fact that our morning releases of the Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection, and our May 2012 Compilation were missing the Kingdom of Cambodia: The Fire Within Fireplace.

We've fixed this problem and the fireplace is now included in those sets, as it should be!

For our players who purchased this set while it was missing the fireplace (for the first few hours this morning), you can follow these steps to ensure that you get your fireplace in your game as part of the set it belongs with:

1.Open your LAUNCHER (if you are running your game, after you open your launcher, close down your game.)
2.In the LAUNCHER: From your INSTALLED CONTENT location: Select and then UNINSTALL all the items that were included in the set you purchased that contained the Fireplace.
3.In the LAUNCHER: From your DOWNLOADS location: Select and then DELETE the set your purchased that contained the fireplace.
3.CLOSE the LAUNCHER.
4.RESTART the GAME/LAUNCHER.
5.DOWNLOAD and INSTALL your set again.
6.Vola! Fireplace!

Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks for your patience as we fixed this issue!
Happy Simming

UPDATE: The issue that was noted with this fireplace and the Download Dashboard has been addressed. If you experienced this issue, you can uninstall the Fire Within Fireplace from your launcher, and then re-download it from the Dashboard. Thanks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/18/12 10:30 PM

RoseRidge

Appreciate the update.

Just incase you haven't read the remarks on the forum, this looks like yet another terrific set!

SimMommy05

Thank you for the fix. Now I can go buy the set.

eilian

Wow that was fast Thanks so much, it worked perfectly. Love this set!
badromance99

x

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/25/13 11:57 AM

AznSensei

Thank you for the fix now, I can't wait when I get home and reinstalling it =)

PEACHES327

Thanks again, for the hard work Gurus & EA Team.
I appreciate all the efforts to get this set working.

MrHawk

Thank you for the update.

Also, I'd like to echo RoseRidge's comments. The set is beautiful.

Regarding the Artful Adobe fireplace, I did post on this a couple of weeks ago but it didn't get fixed.

The individual file and the file in the Fiesta set are different. The individual download is missing part of the file and therefore won't show up in the catalogue. Can you have someone fix this please? Otherwise we've got another BahHaus fence on our hands.

Thank you and congratulations on another very nice set.

MrHawk

Sigh.

I take it back.

Your team has only partially fixed it. I just checked.

Sure, anyone who downloads the complete set file will have the fireplace.

However, anybody downloading through the downloads dashboard will have the incorrect one.....just like the Artful Abode fireplace....and that was, what, four weeks ago?

I don't get it? Why only fix one side of the problem?

Please replace the original independent download files for both of these fireplaces.

It would be really really appreciated if your team would stop releasing incomplete goods. That's three releases in a row now.....and when people were starting to have a little goodwill towards the store again, with the patch et al.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/18/12 08:14 AM

crinrict

Have to agree here with MrHawk. Individual file is not fixed. And again, there's this same difference with those moodlet entries (don't know if they are needed)

The old file (which does not include the CFIR resource), has this part in their XML Resource

The new file is missing that

@MrHawk: Do yo know what that is and if it should be in there or not ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/18/12 08:27 AM

blewis823

Sort of wished they learned the mistake the first time around. It is disheartening and time consuming when I have to find all pieces of the set to uninstall, then try reinstalling it. The launcher is a mess. [end rant]

The Sims 4? Are you sure?!

crinrict

Try just uninstalling the fireplace and then reinstall the set.

MrHawk

Hiya Crin....no I don't know. I assume that one is the "warmth" moodlet? Not sure..just a guess. Also....could this be the problem with BahHaus? I notice my file doesn't have a CFEN....another guess though.

Now to continue with rant.......FIFTEEN minutes I've been trawling through my installed content for the fireplace to uninstall. There's just too much in there.

I'm so frustrated right now *sobs and rends clothing*

crinrict

It might be that it does not show up at all.

Use the method by Mel here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-get-rid-of
-unwanted-custom-content.html

to find it.

Msrednotdead

Mine did not show in my Launcer at all!!!! couldnt do the changing the dbc files over cos I only have 1 dbc file all the others are called ebc, so Ive had to delete all my DCCache folder and backup files and installed worlds and saved sims etc, etc etc, and now having to do a fresh install of everything!!!!!!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: