Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
**Help wanted!! Can someone please landscape? -- Team Building Challenge**  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
KittKat7147

Yeah, Moss - this is more of a realistic challenge. Maybe next time
Garb - haven't heard anything from Koman since his first post... do you know where to contact him? Is he on TSS?
Kulthero - We may be needing a design person. Would you be interested if we don't hear back from Koman?

garbuckle3000

KittKat7147 wrote:Yeah, Moss - this is more of a realistic challenge. Maybe next time
Garb - haven't heard anything from Koman since his first post... do you know where to contact him? Is he on TSS?
Kulthero - We may be needing a design person. Would you be interested if we don't hear back from Koman?

I don't see Koman on TSS or BB. Not sure how to contact him.

TeamBuild

The results for challenge #21 - Fire Station is now up on the front page!
Kulthero777

KittKat7147 wrote:Yeah, Moss - this is more of a realistic challenge. Maybe next time

I certainly would be! I will check back in frequently, just let me know

KittKat7147

Excellent, Kulthero! Garb, do you have any lots you can hand off to us? Kulthero and I can take turns with them. Kulthero, are you good with CC?

garbuckle3000

KittKat7147 wrote:Excellent, Kulthero! Garb, do you have any lots you can hand off to us? Kulthero and I can take turns with them. Kulthero, are you good with CC?

Ah... okay. I was going to send them all at once, but if you want the 3 houses I have, then I can do that... but it will have to be tomorrow. I still have the other lots to finish as well; the tavern, school, and church (unless you want to add the wedding area to the community lot.

Oh, and so you know, I have decided not to use any CC (for my part)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 04:39 AM

garbuckle3000

Okay, here are the first 3 (in one zip file):

http://www.4shared.com/zip/PJADjnP9/TudorHouses.html

Kulthero777

Awesome! Yes, CC is fine, I will download those three and get started.

KittKat7147

Great, Kulthero! I am done-ish with the market square. It was fun, but I turned it into a CC monster Since it's just us for this one, I'll go ahead and share updates here:

The produce stalls:

The weaver/sheep raiser's stall:

The miller/baker's stall:

Mill and bakery:

Kulthero777

KittKat that looks great! I have luckily avoided the CC monster thus far, that may change though lol.

I downloaded the three homes, but before I finish decorating - I am correct in that I am to decorate the interiors only? Or should I do the exterior as well (landscaping)? I know the landscaping won't be very difficult because it is pretty basic, but I didn't want to do something that was meant for somebody else to do. Also, if there is anything else I should be working on? If so, please let me know.

KH

garbuckle3000

Kulthero777 wrote:KittKat that looks great! I have luckily avoided the CC monster thus far, that may change though lol.

I downloaded the three homes, but before I finish decorating - I am correct in that I am to decorate the interiors only? Or should I do the exterior as well (landscaping)? I know the landscaping won't be very difficult because it is pretty basic, but I didn't want to do something that was meant for somebody else to do. Also, if there is anything else I should be working on? If so, please let me know.

KH

I agree, it looks great KitKat!

And yes, Kulthero, don't worry about exteriors, as KitKat will be doing those once you are finished.

hopefully I'll get the rest of the build done this week. Didn't get much accomplished this weekend.

Jasnik82

We won! *high fives Kat and Sherry*

Thank you for the awesome write ups Linday, and of course for hosting a fun challenge. I really enjoyed taking part in this one. When I was taking snaps of the boys, I tried to make a calendar for the firehouse wall, but it just wasn't working out for me. Hope to see you join a team on a future challenge

Jasnik82

Kat that looks amazing, I am so excited to see the rest.

Kulthero777, welcome and thanks for stepping in to help Kat and Garbuckle.

KittKat7147

Jasnik82 wrote: We won! *high fives Kat and Sherry*

Thank you for the awesome write ups Linday, and of course for hosting a fun challenge. I really enjoyed taking part in this one. When I was taking snaps of the boys, I tried to make a calendar for the firehouse wall, but it just wasn't working out for me. Hope to see you join a team on a future challenge

Oh, whoa! How did I miss that? *high fives all around!* Thanks for guest-hosting, Linday Congrats to all the teams on a great job!

Kulthero777

I have finished decorating the interiors of the three tudor homes. Here are the links:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jiwun6cn5ebdpcj
http://www.mediafire.com/?j8xw8xtm28u7xa6
http://www.mediafire.com/?kb3591nhz3ndt6f

I didn't change the walls as the rules stated that we are not to change other builders work, and those had been done (very well too). I did not use any CC, but did use quite a bit of store stuff, EP & stuff pack items. I hope this is okay. Please let me know what you think, I tried to keep it as authentic as I could but did give the homes a stove, fridge and tubs/toilets.

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: