Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
~SimEssence Magazine~ UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! Please check in!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Bichonz

Hey Ben!

I just wanted to know, is there anything else that we have to do besides the headshot? Also, what are we going to do next in regards to who gets to work for the magazine? Thanks!

~*Bichonz

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

bichonz i think ben and elastic girl said they weren't doing that anymore with the headshots not sure though but heard something like that

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
TheMeeepMoop

Elastic, just wanted to let you know that I shot you another email asking a few questions that need to be answered before I can finish the banners!

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

timmmy!!!!!!

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
elasticgirl

Hey there everyone! I AM BACK!!!

Okay, so, no we are not doing anything else like challenges. Ben and I are going to be contemplating people to chose in the magazine today and tomorrow so hopefully tomorrow we will announce the final magazine staff member!

Beautiful headshot, Gloria, but honestly I LOVE the 1st one you made. It is really up to you which one you want the most but also see what Ben thinks. Welcome back to the forums! So glad yo hve you here!!

Meeepmoop, I responded!

And finally... B U M P

TheMeeepMoop

elasticgirl wrote:Hey there everyone! I AM BACK!!!

Okay, so, no we are not doing anything else like challenges. Ben and I are going to be contemplating people to chose in the magazine today and tomorrow so hopefully tomorrow we will announce the final magazine staff member!

Beautiful headshot, Gloria, but honestly I LOVE the 1st one you made. It is really up to you which one you want the most but also see what Ben thinks. Welcome back to the forums! So glad yo hve you here!!

Meeepmoop, I responded!

And finally... B U M P

I responded to your response

TheMeeepMoop

EEEEEP! What do you guys think of my new avi?!?!?

22299Ben

I LUVS IT REIYA!! XD SO PURDY!

yay! chloe, i sent you an email!

LOL! gloria i actually prefer your second 1 cause she has such pretty features!!

TheMeeepMoop

Hey ben! Since you have access to the sim essence email could you read the conversation me & elastic have been having and possibly reply? I canNOT finish the banners until these questions are answered :S

elasticgirl

Hey Reiya! Love your new avi! Obsessed with her! Erm...I already responded to your email...

TheMeeepMoop

elasticgirl wrote:Hey Reiya! Love your new avi! Obsessed with her! Erm...I already responded to your email...

I responded to your response... O - O the one about the titles & descriptions? I responded to that.....3 times >.<

elasticgirl

oH lol i DIDN'T check that email LOL, doing that now)

TheMeeepMoop

Haha xDD I sent you the color scheme I've been using for the banners (since we have no cover designers)

22299Ben

um reiya i think elasticgirl is responding to all your emails, she knows you best, and makes all the big descisions for the mag!

22299Ben

and reiya i think if we dont get any cover designers that elasticgirl and i and EVERYONE else that has helped or has a job in the magazine will help, since its our first cover it should be a team effort! and with 10-15 ppl working on it it'll be the best that it can be!!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: