Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Strollers for Twins and strollers for Triplets....what gives? D:  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
SimsGirlForever03

I find it irritating how in order to bring my twins and triplets out I've got to have three sims with three strollers bring the babies/toddlers - and that's not very fun if some of those sims have elsewhere to be.
Are there any custom strollers that work, meaning they don't glitch up the game, interfere with any mods and don't make little ones look molded?

One does not simply, simply not does one.
Dreamie209

I'm glad someone feels the same about this ! I have triplets and it's almost impossible to go on a stroll..without calling a babysitter to watch the other toddler. I haven't seen a mod yet for it, but I'm sure if someone makes a request to MTS. They'll probably make it. As for the non-CC users, they may have to wait for a miracle update. (i'm keeping my fingers crossed for them!)

secretuk1965

i was shocked not to see the twin ones when i first got the ep my sims have not had triplets yet but to go with twins even in a car you need 2 sims, my sim would love to take both her twins out together at same time rather then calling a baby sitter for the other, i hope they bring them out soon.

Cate_0014

agreed totally! Especially since the focus on generations is family, there should definitely be a double stroller,and even a triple!
SimsGirlForever03

I know right? It was a careless move...it was like EA forgot about the lifetime wish about fertility...

One does not simply, simply not does one.
Pabz

I totally agree with this topic, but i think the reason they didn't decide to do it was because strollers can't like go through certain places and the person pushing the stroller picks the child up. Now sims can only pick up one child, so if there was twins/triplets strollers it won't be possible to get to places and for the sims to pick both of them up. But i still think they should find a way around the problem

EDIT : SPELLING

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/24/12 01:04 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: