Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't perform in Simfest?  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
wishinstonez

I ask the proprietor to perform in the Simfest and they say my sim is up next. When the previous show finishes I can't click on the stage and no other sim goes up to perform.

I've tried to reset the previous performer in case they were stuck.

This has happened over and over. I haven't been able to successfully perform in a Simfest yet

Anyone know the problem or solution?
reinmag

make sure you're in the career outfit and the sim fest is not about to end.

However, I know that simfest sometimes gets errors. Annihilate the proprietor and let another spawn.

wishinstonez

She's always in her career outfit because she's always performing xD And I always show up as soon as a simfest starts.

How do I get rid of the proprietors?
reinmag

Well, I use mastercontroller, but you could have cheats enabled, click on the proprietor and say 'delete' object. I've done it several times with no ill effects.

wishinstonez

Thanks! I'll definitely give it a go!
piddlesim

Try picking up the lot and placing it back down.

Also it could be that your saved stage set up corrupted. That happened to me a few times and I had this exact issue because of it. I went into the family inventory and sold all of the stage items that I was using. Then I was able to click on the stage. The buy menu came up and I was able to rebuy all of the items again.
reinmag

or you could even just delete the stage and buy and replace again from buydebug.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: