Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sim won't go to work.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
sarie83

One of Sims won't go to work. I click to make her go to the carpool, but then the little icon on the upper left corner disappears. I tried clicking the building, changing jobs and resetting the sim. Now she's about to loose her job. What do you guys think?
TheMomminator

This is an annoying little bug that came with the addition of customizable career outfits. Luckily, it has a 30 second fix.

Go to any dresser and choose Plan Outfit. Click on the Career tab. Click on the + sign and add an outfit.

Your sim should go off to work without any problems after that.
Freakyteen22

I have the same problem, with only my one sim. I tried the dresser thing but the career outfit isn't there... so I don't know how to fix that.
Rysdan316

I have same problem today june 9th. i did try change outfit then go work and it won't let my sim go work because the icon dissappear.
KWIN420

does anyone find it insanely rude and criminal like, that the creators of this game hear about issues we have, in some cases, major bugs and instead of working to address the issue, they devote everything to the next expansion pack that will cost 40 bucks and add very little. I am getting so tired of this game and company. With all the money we spend on these **** games, they should be on bugs like stink on ****. **** this company. You just lost a customer folks.
zanysazy

^ this guy is funny. EA have actually fixed major bugs like the roof one way when the sims 3 started

anyway Yes I find this happens sometimes. I usually reset them or teleport them there and click again. Editing them in CAS might help as well?

Thumper000

I know I get so frustrated at the glitches, but I keep coming back for more...'cuz I luv this game! I've had the trouble many times, especially after 'midlife crisis', but also after marrying, etc. I got out of it finally by clicking on the Sim to change clothes into career clothes and then they went off with no problem.
Jacky_Monkii

I am so glad I'm not the only one who had this problem! My sim has been fired from his job, I tried rejoining the career but still nothing I tried joining another job but nothing so thank you so much! I hope it works!
Conclue

Even though the glitches suck I love that we all work together as a community to work through them. Been doing that since 2000. (There's been slight rise in the number, haha over the years (slight??) but we still work through).

I thought it was hopeless with my Sim. I came here and looked to see if I could find any help. Saw this thread and it literally was a 30 sec fix. Thanks guys! It was as simple as just changing into the work outfit. She went right off. I didn't even have to try the "add outfit".

Phew thank goodness. She has like 2 sim weeks before her birthday into an elder so I was gonna give her 5 days off and age her up early and put her on retirement as a last resot. She's a lead actress. I want those checks LOL
BrookieGcool

My sim wont go to work either and is gonna lose her job too. Why is my sim such an idiot?
Jes2G

The dresser thing worked!! i wish I would have known about this months ago. I had an actress that was near the top of her career and she stopped going to work. She even got demoted a few times. I tried a number of suggestions of the time which included moving the family to a new neighborhood. It was cool because this fam was really better suited for Bridgeport anyway, so I "packed them up" and moved them. It worked for a little while, but then she stopped going to work there too!
angelluvbug82

This happens to me CONSTANTLY. The dresser thing does not work for me. The only way I have been able to fix it is by saving the family and their house to my bin, then completely deleting them out of the game and putting them back in. I have had to do this several times. It's really annoying but at least you don't lose anything.
dricx

Thank for the fix! It worked!
honesty1

The dresser thing worked for me!!!! Thank you for posting this fix!!!! I'm off to work now, or rather my sim is!!
martinbryan

KWIN420 wrote:does anyone find it insanely rude and criminal like, that the creators of this game hear about issues we have, in some cases, major bugs and instead of working to address the issue, they devote everything to the next expansion pack that will cost 40 bucks and add very little. I am getting so tired of this game and company. With all the money we spend on these **** games, they should be on bugs like stink on ****. **** this company. You just lost a customer folks.

I think they're pretty generous actually, considering with every expansion pack comes a new update.

Post Reply Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: