Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Task Bar disappeared!  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
stephhduhh

The problem started when my computer kept freezing at this one spot. My sim had aged up from YA > A and I would go into create a house hold via plan outfit (because i like to have alot of custom outfits, including career outfits for my singer! ) and it would start loading the create a house hold and freeze. This happened about four times before I tried to find a solution. Someone told me to try playing in window mode instead of full screen, but I couldn't see the bottom task bar to save, pause, view skills, etc. So I exited out, and then changed the options back to the default settings and now the task bar is still gone. I searched for answers and nothing has worked. I tried going into tab mode and then back, i pressed f10 and all the f buttons just to see, and nothing is working. I really don't want to have to un-install my game ): Please help!
stephhduhh

Nobody has any suggestions?
stormwench

In windows mode its possible that where the task bar is is below the bottom edge of your monitor.

To fix this try a lower resolution and see if you can see the task bar and adjust the size of your window to where you can see everything and then start increasing your resolution (in the graphics tab under options) and adjusting teh sides of the window by moving your mouse over the edges til it turns to a little double arrow, click and drag the edges to fit your monitor.

Resolution could also be the problem with full screen mode, so try a lower resolution and see if the taskbar comes back into view.

Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: