Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
So are all of the skills 'hidden skills'?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
GrilledCheese

I haven't got showtime yet, as I usually get it for my birthday (in June) or at Christmas, but when Showtime was released in March it mucked it up because I had to wait for June to get Showtime

I still have to wait six days

So basically, I was on the sims wiki and it said the skills like singing, dj-ing and magic are all 'hidden skills', is this true?
GreenCats

Yes they are, though the acrobat career also relies on the athletic skill.

leep45508

hidden skills~:

Acrobat Career – Levels 1 – 10
DJ Turntable – Levels 1 – 5
Dominoes – Levels 1 – 10
Gambling – Levels 1 -10
Golfing – Levels 1 – 10
Magician Career – Levels 1 – 10
Pool – Levels 1 – 10
Singing – Levels 1 – 10

maria_loves_alex

is there a way to 'unhide' the skills and see their progress?

EIisabetta

maria_loves_alex wrote:is there a way to 'unhide' the skills and see their progress?

The only way I know of is with a mod.

Minnesotan4Life

Where would you gain the gambling skill?

M4L!

Go Vikings!!
Go Twins!!
Go Redsox!!

I <3 history!!
julienrob2004

I do not see how the career skills are supposedly hidden as you can tell what level and how far to the next level on your career section on the UI .

By career i mean Acrobat, Singer and Magician

SMILE . You may not realise how bad everything is. But it sure annoys all the grumpy people and makes you feel better .
EIisabetta

julienrob2004 wrote:I do not see how the career skills are supposedly hidden as you can tell what level and how far to the next level on your career section on the UI .

By career i mean Acrobat, Singer and Magician

Nope. There is an actual hidden acrobat, singer and magician skill that is completely separate from the career indicator.

Mandymusk

This is a very interesting thread, I was not aware that you could improve as a dj, does anyone know how this would affect your game?
Also, if you already have "Late Night" installed the "Get Live Gig" opportunity in the Singer Career (and probably the Magician and Acrobat careers though I can't confirm this) includes celebrity points, the higher your skill, the more points you get.
And if you own a guitar and keep it in your inventory you can "Perform Song With Guitar" at gigs which helps to bring some variety to your set. Your skill on the instrument does not affect your ability to use it and the time you are performing guitar songs does not improve your guitar skill in the same way as performing Rock Star career gigs in "Late Night" does

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: