Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Forever Disgusted?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
KrishtinaMayers

I have an elderly sim who always has the dirty surrounded moodlet, even though other sims in the same room she is in does not have this moodlet. I've examined the rooms to see what the problem is, but I can't figure it out. Plus, there is nothing in her inventory. Any ideas?
EmmaBarbie

Could try a cheat to get rid of the moodlet? Like the testingcheatsenabled true cheat, just make sure to turn it off afterwords, then control click on the moodlet and it should go away.

<-Click!
KrishtinaMayers

I'm afraid that cheat doesn't do anything for that moodlet. I'm sorry.
KrishtinaMayers

EmmaBarbie wrote:Could try a cheat to get rid of the moodlet? Like the testingcheatsenabled true cheat, just make sure to turn it off afterwords, then control click on the moodlet and it should go away.

Sorry. I meant to quote you, but I replied to the forum itself by accident.
efcronin

This happened to me and drove me crazy for a few days and I figured it out...I had forgotten one of my Sims bought a cake at the store for a birthday and never used it. So there it sat in their "backpack" getting rotten. They had that moodlet all the time, and anyone who got near them would get it too. There wasn't anything to show me the rotten food was there - no green cloud of nasty or anything.

So I would check the "backpacks" of all the Sims in that family and see if anyone has any rotten cakes or food.

Hope that helps!
Yizzimindi

You might have a plate or a puddle which has made it's way underneath a cupboard or something. Try checking under items.

Have you tried getting your sim to take a bath or shower?

If that doesn't work try resetting your sim and see if that makes a difference.
JadeRuncie

Have You Got Any Leftovers In Your Fridge. That Can Give That Moodlet.

KrishtinaMayers

efcronin wrote:This happened to me and drove me crazy for a few days and I figured it out...I had forgotten one of my Sims bought a cake at the store for a birthday and never used it. So there it sat in their "backpack" getting rotten. They had that moodlet all the time, and anyone who got near them would get it too. There wasn't anything to show me the rotten food was there - no green cloud of nasty or anything.

So I would check the "backpacks" of all the Sims in that family and see if anyone has any rotten cakes or food.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, but I looked and none of the sims in the family have any food in their backpack.
I also noticed it's happening ti a younger sim, but for some reason it's only in certain locations. I think there is a mess I don't know about somewhere.
Thanks again.
KrishtinaMayers

Yizzimindi wrote:You might have a plate or a puddle which has made it's way underneath a cupboard or something. Try checking under items.

Have you tried getting your sim to take a bath or shower?

If that doesn't work try resetting your sim and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks. I've noticed that location has been making a difference lately. A maid is supposed to clean the house, so maybe there is something she keeps missing.
KrishtinaMayers

JadeRuncie wrote:Have You Got Any Leftovers In Your Fridge. That Can Give That Moodlet.

Thanks.
I've cleaned out the bad food several times, though.
Besides, I've noticed the mad moodlet tends to disappear in the kitchen.
dreamsong1968

KrishtinaMayers wrote:I have an elderly sim who always has the dirty surrounded moodlet, even though other sims in the same room she is in does not have this moodlet. I've examined the rooms to see what the problem is, but I can't figure it out. Plus, there is nothing in her inventory. Any ideas?

Hire a maid. When they get to the house watch where they go. If they get a "path blocked" cloud over their head you will know that something is in the way and can then move it (rug, counter, etc.) and allow them access to the mess. Good luck.

KrishtinaMayers

dreamsong1968 wrote:
KrishtinaMayers wrote:I have an elderly sim who always has the dirty surrounded moodlet, even though other sims in the same room she is in does not have this moodlet. I've examined the rooms to see what the problem is, but I can't figure it out. Plus, there is nothing in her inventory. Any ideas?

Hire a maid. When they get to the house watch where they go. If they get a "path blocked" cloud over their head you will know that something is in the way and can then move it (rug, counter, etc.) and allow them access to the mess. Good luck.

Thank you!
secretuk1965

she hasn't got any old newspapers or stuff in her inventory, is she a neat sim ? may

be a juice some where on the floor that a kids had, i had this once took me ages to find what was causing it, it happend to be a juice packet on the floor so small i couldn't see it with rugs down.

but if you look at the moodlet it should tell you why , its normally food etc read what it says on the moodlet.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/11/12 11:30 PM

n00biityo

Broken objects also give off the dirty moodlet. Odd I know.

HappyGaylord

Perhaps you've had a fire recently?

After a fire the floor gets all dirty and you have to clean it... :3

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/11/12 11:54 PM

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: