Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sim completely naked?  XML
Forum Index » Generations
DemureGirl

Hi,

I am in the process of making a town for my 100 babies challenge and I was making up families. Everything was going well until...

Well, I made a random male and female sim and then used the genetics option to make them have a suitible child. Only the kid did not have a body, only a head and legs, and its torso and arms were adult sized, deformed and floating madly in the air.

I aged her up to an adult and she grew into them... however, she is now totally naked (aside from a pair of shoes). It's hilarious, but I am not sure what happened. I did the same thing for their secon child and she turned out compeltely normal.

Anyone experience this?
kirstyful

Do you use CC? That may be the cause.
DemureGirl

I have downlaoded a few pets from the exchange and some houses. It could be something to do with that
Dreamie209

that defiantly sounds like bad CC. The night boots to be exact. As for the sim being completely naked, I'm not for sure (unless that's apart of your bad CC).

I have downlaoded a few pets from the exchange and some houses. It could be something to do with that

Any sims?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/15/12 02:57 PM

DemureGirl

Yes, but I have deleted them =/

Any idea how I can correct this?
Dreamie209

DemureGirl wrote:Yes, but I have deleted them =/

Any idea how I can correct this?

chances are the bad CC is still installed (since you can delete the sims but the items it came in with will still be installed). Check your launcher and see if their are any long black boots. That might be the culprit.

DemureGirl

I did, and everything that is custom content is now well and truely gone from my game =/

Plus my sims still can't have a baby >.<

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: