Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How Can You Stand It?  XML
Forum Index » Supernatural
Seer144

There's no hiding or lying about it now.

A lot of the Supernatural fans have had it for a while. That feeling that makes you want to laugh like you are two years old again...that feeling that makes you want to dance like you were back in the sixties or in a Sims 3 club...That feeling that's almost as worst as the feeling you get when you see "Parents Who Woohoo"....

PEPS.

I've got it, and I've got it bad.

So I'd like to know the methods that others simmers use whenever they get PEPS while we wait for Supernatural...or any other EP for that matter.
shogunfish

I've got some serious PEPS going on right now! It's almost unbearable!

I'm hoping that rewatching some Grimm episodes will help. Or just looking up the creepy versions of Fairy tales.

What I'll actually be **** is scanning simsvip and drooling over this EP. XD

dreamsong1968

Seer144 wrote:There's no hiding or lying about it now.

A lot of the Supernatural fans have had it for a while. That feeling that makes you want to laugh like you are two years old again...that feeling that makes you want to dance like you were back in the sixties or in a Sims 3 club...That feeling that's almost as worst as the feeling you get when you see "Parents Who Woohoo"....

PEPS.

I've got it, and I've got it bad.

So I'd like to know the methods that others simmers use whenever they get PEPS while we wait for Supernatural...or any other EP for that matter.

Wish I could help you on this one. I don't get PEPS.

I currently am content playing with only the base game installed. Playing being the operative word here. I would love to install the 6 EPs and all of the SPs and DLC that I own, but it eventually ends up borking my game. So...no PEPS for me!

Of course I am trying very hard to get things back in order prior to the release of SN, so I will be ready to install it and give it a whirl. I can't wait for those fairies, werewolves and toads!

dementor1213

My method might actually make other simmers' PEPS worse, but I just spend a ton of time on the forums talking about the EP and my plans for when I get it, I guess it's because, with my vivid imagination, it's like actually having the game when you write out details to a family story you're planning on creating.

Like I said though, it may make PEPS worse for some people, seeing as some of them may keep it at bay by not thinking about the EP at all.

EIisabetta

By focusing on a challenge of some sort. I'm working on a couple (I get bored easily and rotate through several different saves, LOL). I'm doing a 50 foals challenge and a 100 baby/10 generation themacy. I am also doing a highly modified 'attack of the clones' challenge (http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=8631.0) I'm not following the rules to a T, just having fun with it by filling Sunset Valley with clones of my sims. LOL. It's amusing.

Pill

I've been too busy on the forums and gathering information for me to bother with the game. Actually last night was the first time since April that I played!

I got on and premade my werewolf family haha.

They are releasing a new world here soon (announcing it in the morning) so that might help a bit with the PEPS.

asterravos

I download loads and loads of new CC to distract myself. I hate waiting for things.

Seer144

@shogunfish - I've seen people mentioning Grimm episodes but I don't know what it is. Would you mind explaining? Lol, I'm not a tv person.
@dreamsong - I've been wanting the toads too! Lol, everytine I see that picture from pets in one of my sim's homes, I have to sell it because I get too excited and then I start dancing like I'm in the sixties. Wait a minute...
@dementor - Yup. Depending on how I went about using your method, my peps might get worse. Maybe if I avoid the really exciting topics that rile me up, I'll be fine.
@elisabetta - a challenge you say? I have been wanting Torrey a legacy, but I've trying to hold out for SN. Maybe I'll try a hundred baby challenge.
@pill - that's actually a good idea, creating my family before hand. Well, I'll create everything about them except for their outfits. And alas. I have no sim points for a new world. I'll have to add to my wish list and hipe I appeal to someone's better nature.
@asterravos - I like cc because it adds variety, but I've been trying to refrain from downloading cc for the sake of my game.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/18/12 05:45 AM

wickedjr89

dementor1213 wrote:My method might actually make other simmers' PEPS worse, but I just spend a ton of time on the forums talking about the EP and my plans for when I get it, I guess it's because, with my vivid imagination, it's like actually having the game when you write out details to a family story you're planning on creating.

Like I said though, it may make PEPS worse for some people, seeing as some of them may keep it at bay by not thinking about the EP at all.

This is what I do too! Wheeeeeeeeee

Edit: I so feel like i'm 2 years old lol!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/18/12 05:45 AM

Seer144

I don't know how y'all (lol) can manage it. If this were the sims world, I'd be a plumbob green ghost and my tomb would read Death By PEPS.
dreamsong1968

Seer144 wrote: @dreamsong - I've been wanting the toads too! Lol, everytine I see that picture from pets in one of my sim's homes, I have to sell it because I get too excited and then I start dancing like I'm in the sixties. Wait a minute...

LOL! Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me!

I wonder if we kiss a toad, will it turn into a prince or princess? Kind of like the IFs from Generations.

Pill

Depending on how tempting the new world is, I might buy it.

It all depends. I can only manage one world at a time so I'd hate to make a world in this one then move to Moonlight Falls.

Seer144

@dreamsong - That would be nice! O.o Except there might be a surprise, like Warty/Angry Toad Disease!
@Pill - I know right? I thought about putting effort into getting Hidden Springs, but then I was like "What about the new lots?". It actually makes me sad to start new games because of all the sims I've made. They're like my little animated babies. That reproduce like bunnies.
okester

Browsing the forums after the announcement of the EP usually helps me.... then in a month I may draw something from the new EP (in this case fairies and werewolves xD ), Then the last couple of months before the release I go totally insane until I can get it!!! O_O

Not very helpful, but...... So what about this new world? And since when does The Store get new stuff on any other day but Thursday??? O.O

okester

Browsing the forums after the announcement of the EP usually helps me.... then in a month I may draw something from the new EP (in this case fairies and werewolves xD ), Then the last couple of months before the release I go totally insane until I can get it!!! O_O

Not very helpful, but...... So what about this new world? And since when does The Store get new stuff on any other day but Thursday??? O.O

Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: