Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Online Dating Quest In Egypt  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Simgurl20

I was doing some quests in Egypt and got to one where it asked me to take a photo of someone for an online dating profile, only problem is that it does not tell me who I have to take a photo of. It just says "take a photo of ." in the quest description and then deliver it to someone. I looked on the map and it does not show the person with a star above them or anything like that, and I tried taking photos of random sims in the hope it would be one of them, but nope, nothing counts as the photo I need, and I did try moving these photos from my sim's camera to their inventory. Is there any way to skip this quest to continue on?
Thumper000

If your opportunity tracker does not name a name and there is no star to track them by, the it can be cancelled by going into the Adventure journal and right clicking
on the icon for the job. It's odd that the tracker mentions no name but I guess it happens. I have gotten the job before to disarm the trap in a persons basement but the only two folks who live there are both working at the Market while your there...just luck of the draw, I guess.
Simgurl20

Ok, I sent my sim home afterwards and when he traveled back to Egypt oddly enough the quest straightened itself out, and put the name of the sim whose photo I needed. It's strange it did not do that the first time though, thanks anyway.

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: