Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥-Wonderstruck Modeling-♥ Finale scores posted! ♥  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
rubygal25

Location:My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations

Thanks for checking in girlies!
Happy Easter to you all ~
(but if you don't celebrate it Happy Sunday)
Kim323

I had a great Easter did you rubygal?

BUMP!

rubygal25

It was pretty good thanks for asking
Kim323

Aw good I will be handing in my assignment 4 later on today probally or tomorow

Kaliko103

Location:You can only blame your problems on the world for so long, before it all becomes the same old song..

I still have no idea what I'm going to do for this assignment. I'm going to try to get it done today, if not then tomorrow definitely.

Click siggy for my tuts!
Kaliko103

Location:You can only blame your problems on the world for so long, before it all becomes the same old song..

I'm not too terribly happy with it but it'll have to do...

You wouldn't know by looking at her that Melonie loves the gothic look. That is why she and her husband had a gothic-themed wedding. They even dyed their hair for the occasion.

Click siggy for my tuts!
Plateinmyway

I really had a hard time doing this assignment...I didn't want my sims to look like they were posing,so I didn't use Pose player.Bad idea.The extras kept running around,not wanting to stand still,and then my model and her "husband" ( )got those annoying memory tabs when I fist tried to take my picture...I'm still not entirely satisfied with the results,but I'm running out of time,since I'm leaving in less than an hour to visit my cousins.I'll be gone for two weeks,so I probably won't be able to check in for assignment 5.I'll probably need an extension, actually,if that's okay with you Anyway,here it is:
My assignment:

What little girl hasn't dreamed of a fairy tale wedding?For Liouba,the dream came true on the day she became Mrs.Silverflight.They had a small wedding,with only a few friends,and they tried to keep it as traditional as posssible.According to fairy customs,both the bride and groom were dressed in green,the color of hope and good fortune.Magical butterflies were let out the moment the couple said their 'I do's,and the flowers on the wedding arch started glowing...It was a truly magical moment.

http://simmingonaplate.tumblr.com/
rubygal25

Looking good girlies!
i'm going to extend the deadline seeing some people forgot about this ~
@Plateinmyway: Alright! Sounds good!
Spacey72659

Sorry - I don't have much time anymore between shcool and working 60+ hours a week. I don't know if I'll be able to play much so don't wait for me.

I'll try to pop in and see what everyone's been up to though.

iXloveXcake

Location:In the Cage with Michael, Lucifer, and Sam Winchester

Assignment 4:

They're lives on Earth weren't perfect, but in Heaven, they finally have a happily ever after...

(p.s. this assignment was quite uninspiring)

Kim323

Very sorry been mega busy doing assignment tonight though!

Kim323

Annabella always dreams of that day with a beautifull flower wedding outside with the warm breeze and the woodland animals,since she always had loved all nature.She always pictured her groom as a tall handsome man with jet black hair.He would be the love of her life.With her blossom pink dress on and her pearl necklace sparkling in the sun this would be the happiest day of her life.

natrules12

Amazing entries
I'm sorry I haven't turned mine in yet :/ still thinking! I'm actually watching wedding crashes right now. It's oddly inspiring

iXloveXcake

Location:In the Cage with Michael, Lucifer, and Sam Winchester

bump

Jess03

Very sorry for my lateness but my game was not being aggreeable and I've had to sort it out and my CC.. I'm nearly done and this'll be the first thing I work on, so thank you for extending! ♥

My blog!

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: