Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Holding meetings  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
BooHoo2U2BooBoo

I hate holding meetings! The little "tip" says to hold meetings at the office and other buildings ... but so far, only the business office seems to work.

Are there other places where my sims can hold meetings?

It also seems that no matter how many meetings my sims hold, their "progress report" is still "foul" or "bad". I've had my sims holding back-to-back meetings until they're ready to pass out from exhaustion.

They can also hold meetings instead of going to work, right? I haven't been doing that, but maybe I should.

Is anybody doing better with this than I am?

aarin

I've held meetings on my sims' weekends at almost all the buildings. I'd start at Doo Peas, then go to the spa, theatre, etc. I pretty much gave up on that sim though because I was tired of holding meetings all the time just to keep me job happiness up.

Gplay

Yeah, I've had the same thing where the "hold meeting" option only appears at the office. Maybe I just didn't look carefully enough though. My Sim's little performance face did eventually turn green though. I held a meeting at the office tower every day after he finished work and on weekends, then chose the "hold meetings" option during the work day. Sure took a lot of meetings though.
Kc71886

I haven't found any other place to hold a meeting other than the Do Peas building, or whatever it's called. My sim is at level 10 of the business career and only works 3 days a week for only a few hours. On all his days off I have to drag him down to that building to hold meeting 3 or 4 meetings a day to keep that up, then hold meetings on his work days too. All the while his co-workers are unhappy with him. It's never ending. I think they need to tone that down a bit.

aarin

Have you tried holding meetings on the weekend? Those were the days I held meetings at other buildings.

Gplay

Kc71886 wrote:I haven't found any other place to hold a meeting other than the Do Peas building, or whatever it's called. My sim is at level 10 of the business career and only works 3 days a week for only a few hours. On all his days off I have to drag him down to that building to hold meeting 3 or 4 meetings a day to keep that up, then hold meetings on his work days too. All the while his co-workers are unhappy with him. It's never ending. I think they need to tone that down a bit.

Try playing a prank on his coworkers. This is what I did, and they were suddenly very happy with my Sim.
Danceofmasks

You could just invite them over and .. err .. seduce them or something.

Ordinary people prefer an attempt at justice over the rules of law, for they know that pure law is often used by the clever to victimize the innocent.
YGoody88

BooHoo2U2BooBoo wrote:I hate holding meetings! The little "tip" says to hold meetings at the office and other buildings ... but so far, only the business office seems to work.

Are there other places where my sims can hold meetings?

It also seems that no matter how many meetings my sims hold, their "progress report" is still "foul" or "bad". I've had my sims holding back-to-back meetings until they're ready to pass out from exhaustion.

They can also hold meetings instead of going to work, right? I haven't been doing that, but maybe I should.

Is anybody doing better with this than I am?

I've been having the same issue, the business meetings I've been holding don't seem to be improving the performance meeter amd only on one occasion was I able to have meetings on different locations. I'm beginning to think that it's a glitch in the game, at least for some of us. Has your problem improved??
buddychead

aarin wrote:Have you tried holding meetings on the weekend? Those were the days I held meetings at other buildings.

Yeah someway to use up your days off.
Hearkened

Danceofmasks wrote:You could just invite them over and .. err .. seduce them or something.

Now, I never say LOL, but I feel it is appropriate here. I have this Sim who took a job in the business career, and in order to get in good with Nancy Landgraab, I had him flirt with her a bit (I was going for that "unhappily married successful businesswoman looking for cute new plaything" scenario), and next thing you know, they were Trying for Baby. A few days later, I get the notice that she had given birth to a baby girl, and my Sim was so happy. He wanted to do everything with his daughter, so eventually I gave in and moved her in with him, leaving Nancy to deal with an angry, betrayed husband and a traumatized little boy. It was... great. And boy, does my Sim love his daughter, Ashlee Landgraab (though she probably does miss her toddler days as the ignored little rich kid)!
littlelinford

meetings can be held at any pink iconed place. its easy, you click on the building, and there is an option; hold meeting.
Nh6650

You can hold meetings in the diner.My sim did it on the weekend.His job perfomance has always improved after the meetings.He usually did them on the weekends when he was all maxed out in needs and mood.He is a power broker by the way.

Don't sit around waiting for sunshine, get up and splash, splash in the puddles and dance in the rain.......Saraluptowski.
CeciliaOfSweden

I have actually had this problem too. After work I held like two meetings and then the little face were a closed green smile (The third one from the top) but as my Sim were sitting in her third meeting, in the middle of it, the face turned into a orange angryface with a closed mouth. It was very frustrating! I am also thinking about changing career for her.
Agerboned12

The "hold meeting" option for buildings around town tends to come and go for more, depending on which level of the business career my sim is in. Not sure why but always been that way for me and I have had about 30 sims in the business career.

Also, the smiley face for meetings held is very difficult to get to the green face. Not sure why but a few simmers have complained about that here, including me.l

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/07/10 07:44 PM

When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist - Helder Camara
pollyphilp

Has anyone else not been able to meet any new co-workers, 'cos when I try to do that my performance just goes down, and so the relationship face is always red. And on Business you hardly get any money anyway, I think it's a waste of time now.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: