Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Lucky Palms baby factory?  XML
Forum Index » Worlds
AmaranthineDark

I don't know if this was mentioned before. But is there a particular reason that SO MANY women in Lucky Palms are pregnant? And I think most (if not all) of them are wedlock/results-of-adultery babies.

I like Sims 3 for the families and I do occasionally play families with babies and children, but it seems like there's a horde of knocked up women walking around Lucky Palms. It's like your choices for non-child households are extremely limited.
Halle_M

Yeah, I noticed this, too. Usually you have one single mom in the neighborhood -- Claire Ursine, for example. But I am pretty sure Lucky Palms has three! And I think one of the married sims is preggars, too, when the game starts. The celebrity chef's (Tanners?) wife, if I'm not mistaken. So that's four new babies straight away.

EDIT: And, drama of dramas, Lola is pregnant, as is her daughter Lila, so they both give birth to new babies at the same time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/02/12 07:36 PM

catloverplayer

There is this Don Lathrio looking guy who is married and is having an affair with a blonde headed neighbor. She has a baby who acoording to the family tree is this guys.

And this guy flirts with a lot of townies. I've noticed when I'm playing other families.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/02/12 07:48 PM

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
SapphireDCM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this! When you start putting together all their stories after visiting each household, it really gets crazy! The daughter and mom give birth on the same day. The daughter's best friend is pregnant as well and will give birth on the same day too. The daughter and best friend had their babies by each others ex-boyfriends!

PrincessTink384

maybe i will move them all in together and they can all help each other out now which ones are the pregnant ones? i think this could make for an interesting game
SapphireDCM

1. Lola Lancaster-the mother. She lives across the street from her baby's father
2. Lola's daughter..sorry I'm forgetting her name but she lives with the old man in the Lovers household.
3. Next woman's last name is Shaw, man my mind is going blank I can't remember her first name.
4. Lady from the Tanner household but I haven't played that house so I'm not sure if they have a crazy story as well.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone else.

Halle_M

SapphireDCM wrote:2. Lola's daughter..sorry I'm forgetting her name but she lives with the old man in the Lovers household.

Lina Lancaster, I think.

3. Next woman's last name is Shaw, man my mind is going blank I can't remember her first name.

Yolanda Shaw.

4. Lady from the Tanner household but I haven't played that house so I'm not sure if they have a crazy story as well.

Yeah, but she's happily married with one or two other kids, so she's got lots of support.

I think you got them all, but who really knows in this drama-filled town! I love it!

michellehilbrand

I've been busy in the Dreamer's house and haven't noticed anyone else. It sounds very interesting. The Dreamer's have 6 children and they still want more, LOL. They can't have anymore until at least Dirk moves out. That gives me a rest for now. Maybe I'll poke around, although the drama is probably over.
jobug1015

I guess they got "Lucky" in Lucky Palms!! LOL!

PrincessTink384

michellehilbrand wrote:I've been busy in the Dreamer's house and haven't noticed anyone else. It sounds very interesting. The Dreamer's have 6 children and they still want more, LOL. They can't have anymore until at least Dirk moves out. That gives me a rest for now. Maybe I'll poke around, although the drama is probably over.

she wants 5 kids total right now she's got 3 and she is currently pregnant i didn't name the boy dirk tho i named him dallas
MrHawk

Heh. Vegas weddings.

SapphireDCM

Halle_M wrote:
SapphireDCM wrote:2. Lola's daughter..sorry I'm forgetting her name but she lives with the old man in the Lovers household.

Lina Lancaster, I think.

Yolanda Shaw.

Yeah, but she's happily married with one or two other kids, so she's got lots of support.

I think you got them all, but who really knows in this drama-filled town! I love it!

Thanks lol!

PrincessTink384

Just put them all in a house together lets see what happens.
maria_loves_alex

jobug1015 wrote:I guess they got "Lucky" in Lucky Palms!! LOL!

pretty much!

Ceres_Meiriona

I hadn't really noticed this on that large of a scale, but I've been extremely absorbed with my evil well children.

However, now that you guys have brought up this spicy little tidbit of drama, I must check it out! How intriguing and out of the ordinary for an EA world. I like!!! Something new is always a plus in my book and I can't wait to check out these juicy personal stories.

Forum Index » Worlds
Go to: