Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
YankeesForever

No sub hoods.

No open lots.

No real family time.

Lagging/Crashing sometimes.
GBA91101Nver4get

Wow only one thing, that's going to be hard. Well here's what bothers me about the sims 3.

No college
moodlets
traits that don't really impact the game
there's no sickness, unexpected death
no aliens
the expansions don't really flow together
open neighborhood with not much to do in it
interactions between sims is lacking
no humor/silliness
gameplay is stale, not too much interesting happens, feels like the movie groundhog day
Focus on 1 sim and not a family
families can move out of the neighborhood on their own
not a lot of interactions between sims
not a lot of things to do for the different age groups
the expansions are more rpg/single sim gameplay focused
wants/fears
to easy to make money
there's no consequences for a sims bad behavior
no walk in restaurants, grocery stores
can't buy your clothes
no greenhouses
no nannys
no gardeners
no bowling allys

Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best. RIP 10-5-2011
Simsister2004

Glic2003 wrote:Still doesn't work, because they won't able be able to get plates of food at the same time. And the eating time is so brief, some of them will be finished eating before the others even start.

But well, it works in my game. Besides I like that they aren't eating for so long, when they have something else to do.
kinusia2000

It's just bugged and boring

Just Smile
Siabhra

The inappropriate mix matched work uniforms! My sim can't even have his own hair! and many of the uniforms have no shoes, I have even seen a sim in my town who's work uniform was boxers and a shirt!! I have tried making a new career uniform for my sim but it still won't let me use his hair (it is a store bought one) and it still just reverts back the the original weird uniform. My Rock Star is wearing Egyptian robes and when I made a new uniform the next time he showered to go to work the new uniform I had made him turned into Egyptian robes again, just a different color!

ADLER900

There was so much potential from the success of sims and sims2, and it seems slightly wasted on what started off as a huge improvement but became more and more monotonous along the way. I don't find myself playing sims3 for sims3, its more about taking pics for online threads/ comps. If sims2 had the create a style system/personality, I'd probably have reverted.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/15/12 09:06 PM

EIisabetta

Siabhra wrote:The inappropriate mix matched work uniforms! My sim can't even have his own hair! and many of the uniforms have no shoes, I have even seen a sim in my town who's work uniform was boxers and a shirt!! I have tried making a new career uniform for my sim but it still won't let me use his hair (it is a store bought one) and it still just reverts back the the original weird uniform. My Rock Star is wearing Egyptian robes and when I made a new uniform the next time he showered to go to work the new uniform I had made him turned into Egyptian robes again, just a different color!

Career outfits are definitely borked up. I've found my career sims have less problems with weird career outfits if I don't have a performer sim start their career first. When I've let my career sims get their jobs first, their career outfits have been normal. The ones that are weird are my odd self-employeed folks, like writers being assigned stupid career outfits. They don't have career clothing!

When creating a second career outfit, be sure you manually change them into it once. They should then change into it all the time. I had to do this for an athlete who dressed as a top level mad scientist complete with emo hair. When he got promoted to the next career outfit, it updated normally. I'm hoping they fix this bug.

Marzupial

One thing? OK: EA !

By the way, given the sheer number of views of, and answers to this thread (much to the credit of it's author), I would be very much in favor that this thread be made into a sticky!

Just IMHO.

Marz

EDIT: Can you believe how many corrections I had to make to this post! HELP!

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 04/16/12 10:02 AM

I choose to play The Sims 3 on a Windows 7 partition (BootCamp) on an iMac 27 inch, Intel Quad Core i5, 2.66MH, 8Gb Memory with a ATI Radeon HD 4850.
didiruvalcaba

Not enough time in a sims day to do all the stuff they have to do! My sims end up ******* them selfs or not eating, I hate it and specialy when they do eat at freakin 2 am and have to get up at 7 am to get redy for work! That makes me so angry! Please ea do something about it! I beg you...

O yeah no time to take care of toddlers because of time!
monodroid

O.o No moans groans whispers or heavy breathing during *******. If you're laughing then you got it all wrong..
Sk8rblaze

Lack of different gameplay options in the EPs.

Although it has been improving VERY slowly, the pace needs to be picked up faster as we're approaching the end of TS3.
SumoB

Glic2003 wrote:
Simsister2004 wrote:
SumoB wrote:The fact that sims eat way to fast, and that it is impossible to have a real family dinner

Nah, it's not a fact. Have one sim make the food and call the family to dinner. It's very easy.

Still doesn't work, because they won't able be able to get plates of food at the same time. And the eating time is so brief, some of them will be finished eating before the others even start.

In sims 2 the entire family would sit together for about a simhour and talk while they ate, you could invite the principle over and have a nice dinner together. In sims 3 they eat as thought they have to make it to a train which is leaving in about three seconds. ONE bite and they are done...

But what I really LIKE about sims 3 is that they don't have to eat that often, in sims 2 you berely can go away from the kitchen because you got hungry right away, or you had to eat five plates of pancakes before you got full

[/URL]
SumoB

monodroid wrote:O.o No moans groans whispers or heavy breathing during *******. If you're laughing then you got it all wrong..

You seariusly don't want org.asm sounds in sims 3...

[/URL]
jellybabies1234

I have 2! 1, the family relashionship with like kids arent very good, like the family are not very close, and if u use a cheat 2 make them close they dont turn into a closer family, they turn into best friends! i wish they were more family like!

2, oh i have forgotten LOL!
Anchorss

1.] No option to mow lawns, 2.] Uses a TON of memory.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: