Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
the sims 3 supernatural expansion pack  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
thebest897

hey guys im back anyways i was away because im on mission play other games but now im back again with some new info, EA had made a new expansion pack called the sims 3 supernatural for starters you get your Sims to be different active kind of beings in kind of world which means there's lots of things that you can do for your Sims but i really kind of got feeling that you have to protect your houses and households and if you need any information please www.Facebook.com or www.thesims3.com/thebest897
sunman502

If there is to be some sort of comfrontion in this new EP, it will most likely be the usual one on one fist fight. Any other type of battle would run the risk of changing Sims 3's rating from a T to an M. And I seriously doubt that EA would make such a bold move. Not after having Sims having a T rating after all these years. After all, if EA wanted to have a more serious fight in the game they would have put it in by now. So I don't think that we'll have to worry about the safety our sims' famillies.
thebest897

im not sure if they can do that but they keep the rates to T
IMeep

None of that is new info...
That has all been around for the very announcement of SN...

Belliflowers3

Location:I am enjoying a walk in PleasantView with my trusty Pony, "Rainbow Dash."

Umm.. thank you for the info but, we already knew since it was announced a month ago I think. o-o;

thebest897

well yeah its coming in september.
thebest897

and what i mean is that EA had a plan to make this expansion pack.
sunman502

I had just read a post about what was going to be in SN. One that was mentioned was several new styles of fighting. One style of fighting involed the use of magic. The other new styles of fighting were not listed, and how severe these new style are wasn't mentioned either. There was talk of something called a peashooter in this posting. What this peashooter is, I don't know, it was never mentioned. What was mentioned about this peashooter was the fact that it be found in the build/buy, and the fact that it can't fit in a sim's p.i. So what ever this thing is, it's big and only be place in house inventory or on the house lot somewhere. This peashooter sound a lot like a gun to me. Since the name peashooter refers to a type of gun. Another thing that was mentioned about this peashooter thing is that the sims are able to through the pea back. I don't know if this peashooter has or will have anything to do with these new styles of fighting.
DRSsims

Location:Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis

If EA didn't have a plan to make this, there wouldn't be a Supernatural forum. Everyone knows that Supernatural is coming out, or else I wouldn't be saying this and there wouldn't be any live chats. This information is very old, but I appreciate you trying to inform us.

DRSsims

Location:Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis

sunman502 wrote:I had just read a post about what was going to be in SN. One that was mentioned was several new styles of fighting. One style of fighting involed the use of magic. The other new styles of fighting were not listed, and how severe these new style are wasn't mentioned either. There was talk of something called a peashooter in this posting. What this peashooter is, I don't know, it was never mentioned. What was mentioned about this peashooter was the fact that it be found in the build/buy, and the fact that it can't fit in a sim's p.i. So what ever this thing is, it's big and only be place in house inventory or on the house lot somewhere. This peashooter sound a lot like a gun to me. Since the name peashooter refers to a type of gun. Another thing that was mentioned about this peashooter thing is that the sims are able to through the pea back. I don't know if this peashooter has or will have anything to do with these new styles of fighting.

The peashooters defend against zombies.

mylee407

sunman502 wrote:I had just read a post about what was going to be in SN. One that was mentioned was several new styles of fighting. One style of fighting involed the use of magic. The other new styles of fighting were not listed, and how severe these new style are wasn't mentioned either. There was talk of something called a peashooter in this posting. What this peashooter is, I don't know, it was never mentioned. What was mentioned about this peashooter was the fact that it be found in the build/buy, and the fact that it can't fit in a sim's p.i. So what ever this thing is, it's big and only be place in house inventory or on the house lot somewhere. This peashooter sound a lot like a gun to me. Since the name peashooter refers to a type of gun. Another thing that was mentioned about this peashooter thing is that the sims are able to through the pea back. I don't know if this peashooter has or will have anything to do with these new styles of fighting.

There has actually been a lot released on the peashooter. It's based off the Plants vs Zombies game and wards off unwanted people on your lot such as zombies and repo men. It's lawn type item that sits on your lawn and shoots peas. Hence the name peashooter. Oh and you can play catch with it.

I'n no wicked witch and neither is she: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentI
d=443719
thebest897

what is that i know of, well i think that it might get those mods working and i need some help download and install them so can you help me please.
sunman502

When I first heard this peashooter, I didn't know what it was, or how much info was put out on it. You see when I first read about it, and learned that it was to big to fit in a sim's backpack. I thought to myself that it was a gun, (In this case, a cannon), and that it sat out in the yard, and shot peas. I had also thought that it might have something to with any unwanted supernaturals that might be on the lot. Come to think about home security. This gives me an idea for new topic.
thebest897

i haven't seen that part but its well worth it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/17/12 06:45 PM

Citrina5

thebest897 wrote:hey guys im back anyways i was away because im on mission play other games but now im back again with some new info, EA had made a new expansion pack called the sims 3 supernatural for starters you get your Sims to be different active kind of beings in kind of world which means there's lots of things that you can do for your Sims but i really kind of got feeling that you have to protect your houses and households and if you need any information please www.Facebook.com or www.thesims3.com/thebest897

WOW a different active kind of beings, thats fantastic :/, I bet it will be a good one, hope they announce it soon.. o wait a sec... they already did, and you should really check out trailer, because obviously you not up to date with the new info, chek out simsvip.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 07/17/12 07:24 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: