Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
ShaneyBoy

The fact that there isn't an Open for Business type EP.

DirtyGirl

There is a few things that do bother me about this game but my major one is the FACT that the GAME CRASHES and I myself have a pretty **** good computer to run it. It starts to LAG and FREEZE for no reason.

First I thought it was because I had my graphics on High on everything to enjoy the game a bit more so I decreased a lot of things and it STILL does it. I find it kind of fustrating because you get into the game and you don't save often and out of no where the game crashes and you loose the progress you have done.
That is my major one.

Second one is that I have downloaded hair from the Store and installed it where it says success and I have gone into the game to NOT find it installed. So I have to exit again and reinstall it. one word for that... LAME

I love this game but you guys ( EA ) REALLY need to work on the BUGS instead of bring out other stuff! As I read in this forum your major one's is - The Game Crashes, Lags and Freezes up!
simmer318

My game has a really bad tree graphic glitch. And I cant figure out how to fix it!
Zoeanna1

DirtyGirl wrote:There is a few things that do bother me about this game but my major one is the FACT that the GAME CRASHES and I myself have a pretty **** good computer to run it. It starts to LAG and FREEZE for no reason.

First I thought it was because I had my graphics on High on everything to enjoy the game a bit more so I decreased a lot of things and it STILL does it. I find it kind of fustrating because you get into the game and you don't save often and out of no where the game crashes and you loose the progress you have done.
That is my major one.

Second one is that I have downloaded hair from the Store and installed it where it says success and I have gone into the game to NOT find it installed. So I have to exit again and reinstall it. one word for that... LAME

I love this game but you guys ( EA ) REALLY need to work on the BUGS instead of bring out other stuff! As I read in this forum your major one's is - The Game Crashes, Lags and Freezes up!

I really hate it

pieceofme07

Ok so i think the only thing that really bothers me is,.That we don't have much maternity wear.I gues we can keep asking but will never get it,.We will only get what they want to give us,.

But thats the only thing i think that bothers me,.lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/12 07:42 PM

sgussy1

i dont really have a complaint , but I wish i had friends to talk to.on my sims3.
jimmysnan

BUGS and GLITCHES

We are all of us, angels with only one wing and together we fly. Thanks for helping me soar.

augustxdreams

my sims disappearing. i can't even get through one day without them all gone, i keep having to quit without saving and hope it doesn't happen the next time. i haven't been able to progress to the next day and i have been trying for weeks. this game isn't fun anymore, wish there was an answer.
7frog7frog7

Does anyone else's do this? When you press start or go off the game for something, when it resumes, the screen is much darker? SO ANNOYING

mack796

How we can't place empty lots in a neighborhood like on Sims 2...I end up having to demolish a house to build on the lot. If this is not the case and you can place lots, please tell me XD
dragonskull2523

Randomly, one of Sims with become "partners" with one of their children when they're married to my other sim. Kind of creepy when you think about it. Once I got that to stop (sent the kid to boarding school) neither of my sims has a partner even though it still says they are married. Also, I was in the singer career and took time off to have kids. I never went back to my career and when I tried quitting and starting it again, I could no longer audition for gigs. I had to quit completely.
Hephtsibah

I wish they would make the delete function inside CAS and Buy mode work. I have some embedded content in my game from download some custom houses that I want to get rid of and I can't because the in game delete does not work.
StarlingGray

dragonskull2523 wrote:Randomly, one of Sims with become "partners" with one of their children when they're married to my other sim. Kind of creepy when you think about it. Once I got that to stop (sent the kid to boarding school) neither of my sims has a partner even though it still says they are married. Also, I was in the singer career and took time off to have kids. I never went back to my career and when I tried quitting and starting it again, I could no longer audition for gigs. I had to quit completely.

Did your Sims use the Photobooth? There is a known bug that causes Sims using the Photobooth to have their relationship altered to "romantic interest". The only way to fix it, that I know of, is to use a Mod like Twallan's Master Controller.

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
sexybi1

[b]that you cant have twin with boy and a girl
MadameLee

sexybi1 wrote:[b]that you cant have twin with boy and a girl

um you can have a mixed gender twins. You just need a level 5 doctor and have the doctor "determine gender" and eat the oppsoite fruit.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: