Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Sims 3 game won't let me put in any other Sims 3 game disk than Master Suites stuff pack!!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
sophie-3034

Hey people, i've had this issue with my Sims 3 game: it wont let me put my Late NIght Disk into my computer. Like when i put the Late Night disk in my computer, then try to play the game, it says there's a disk malfuncion, and to please insert the Sims 3 Master Suites Stuff game disk. I wanna know how to fix this issue!!!!!
rsedorothy

The lastest game release disc is always the one you have to use. You will still be playing with all your Late Night content and saved games.

Djemei

I have the same problem with the Master suites stuff pack. I've heard that stuff packs aren't suppost to be the disc you play with, that it's suppost to be the latest expansion you've installed (for me, it should be Pets but it wants Master suites).
Arrowleaf

Location:You're standing in my doorway, though he's asleep in my bed. The steady murmur, always in my head.

It's the latest installed game, in the order of the installation NOT the order that the EP/SPs are released.

So it'll ask for Master Suite's disc even if you have Pets installed if you installed Master Suite's last.

maxjor928

Location:♫ 'Cause though the truth may vary this, ship will carry our, bodies safe to shore ♫

Arrowleaf wrote:It's the latest installed game, in the order of the installation NOT the order that the EP/SPs are released.

So it'll ask for Master Suite's disc even if you have Pets installed if you installed Master Suite's last.

Actually, I installed Pets before Generations or Ambitions, and I still had to use pets. Maybe it's different with SPs

Herro. Bye-Bye.
Angierae

It's latest released, not latest installed. I bought Master Suite last night but I'm still using my Pets disc.
awesomekay123

I am having the same problem. I recently bought late night and it wont let me play it. I click play in the launcher and it says to insert my sims 3 pets game, so i have spent my money and it wont even let me play the game
Jadehboo

I am having the same problem. I recently bought late night and it wont let me play it. I click play in the launcher and it says to insert my sims 3 pets game, so i have spent my money and it wont even let me play the game

You haven't wasted your money at all! The only problem is you're putting the Late Night disk in the launcher when you should actually be putting in the Pets disk. The way that Expansion packs work is latest released not latest installed, as Angierae mentioned. So, for example; Late Night was the third expansion pack released, however Pets is the fifth expansion paack released, making it the latest released out of all the expansion packs which you have. Hope this helped
heidi11576

awesomekay123 wrote:I am having the same problem. I recently bought late night and it wont let me play it. I click play in the launcher and it says to insert my sims 3 pets game, so i have spent my money and it wont even let me play the game

You are playing with it if you installed it..the disk it runs off doesnt matter as long as you have the pack installed
tlorehand

I had the same question about the stuff packs disk and the Seasons disk. But If I'm understanding this correctly, it doesn't matter....okay so it doesn't matter that if I installed the 70's 80's and 90's stuff pack first then installed Seasons. But it still asks for the stuff packs disk.

I guess it wasn't how I installed it..as long as the game works, reeeeeaaaally slow, but it works. (almost takes nearly 5 minutes to load, sometimes timing out and stops responding, kind of annoying)But it works after a while.
xXJodie123Xx

Jadehboo wrote:

You haven't wasted your money at all! The only problem is you're putting the Late Night disk in the launcher when you should actually be putting in the Pets disk. The way that Expansion packs work is latest released not latest installed, as Angierae mentioned. So, for example; Late Night was the third expansion pack released, however Pets is the fifth expansion pack released, making it the latest released out of all the expansion packs which you have. Hope this helped

My Latenight expansion pack does the same thing. I just got it last night and it tells me to insert The Sims 3 Seasons, so basically what you are saying is that you insert the disc, after that installs take it out, then it is applied to the newest expansion pack that you have?
vampiregirl1210

i have some what the same problem it wont let me create a sim it like takes all night and day
wally2348

Can someone please help me! I just got sims 3 university life and i installed it on my pc. It works fine on my pc. But then i tried to play it off origin on my mac book air and the launcher comes up but when i press play the sims 3 screen comes up but then the sims stops playing and i dont know WHY!!!! PLEASE HELP MEEE! The graffics on my pc are really bad and i want to play it on my mac. I dont know how to uninstall... I really need some help please!
wally2348

Also it always says software update everytime i go on it on my mac book air
samanthakmann

Jadehboo wrote:

You haven't wasted your money at all! The only problem is you're putting the Late Night disk in the launcher when you should actually be putting in the Pets disk. The way that Expansion packs work is latest released not latest installed, as Angierae mentioned. So, for example; Late Night was the third expansion pack released, however Pets is the fifth expansion paack released, making it the latest released out of all the expansion packs which you have. Hope this helped

I'm having a similar problem with my games. I recently purchased University, then Seasons, then Generations. I went to play the Seasons game but it asked me to insert my University disk, so to avoid this I just uninstalled University. However now I've installed Generations it's asking me the same thing after re-installing University. I can understand what you're saying if you run off the most recent game, but then how do you choose what game you actually play. All three game plays are different, especially University is a drastic difference. So if you're wanting to play Seasons but are one the University disk, surely that it's possible? As you can't choose in game... Please help someone

Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: