Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Disabling Specific Opportunities? (Now with *******!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Bonabopn

I have The Sims 3: Late Night, but i didn't really care for the Celebrity aspect of it. I ignored it, and after a lot of play time, my sim is now a five star celebrity.

Every day my sim gets a call from their 'agent' (who the hell is that guy), asking them to go advertise the bistro. This is annoying, as it happens often. I've searched, and i can only find methods of disabling oppotunities altogether, which is not what i want to do.

Is there a way to disable the "Best Food in Town" opportunity without affecting the other oppotunities?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/23/12 11:45 AM

"Love everyone, and everyone will love you."
Bonabopn

Evidently my thread isn't appealing enough to it's target audience.
Maybe this incentive will help?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/23/12 11:43 AM

"Love everyone, and everyone will love you."
Chemicalwibs

Lovely bird, I like the blue feet

Back on topic, I'm not sure, but I think you can only disable all opportunities. I don't recall there being an option to disable only certain ones.

gingersor

I'm trying to do the "best food in town" and every time i eat at the place it doesn't complete it... and i can't seem to talk about the food to anyone around town.. so I'm at a lost. i can't find anything online about how to do it. this is the only thing i found! and i have to say i like the bird pic! its great.
BunnyFat

I have checked around and I can't find anyone that has ideas on how to turn on/off specific opportunities. I do like the boo.by though.
LaBlue0314

Have you looked in the Options in the Main Menu? Down at the bottom there is a box you can check to Opt out of the Celebrity. If you want to keep your celebrities you will need to make sure you have the box check for Celebrities. I left mine unchecked, because I don't want any at all in my game. I am not sure if this will help or not. To make sure you don't mess up your progress try this, but if it messes up things, just quit to main menu, and don't save, and then undo what you have checked.

I think all the opt out will do is stop the things you don't want any more. You are correct those phone calls do get very annoying. The one you talked about eating at a certain place was the one that I hated the most. The second one was to have my sim work out for so many hours. What good does it do, when the sim is already a 5 star celebrity, athletic skill already maxed out to 10, and they already are in the best shape ever? That one drove me nuts, especially when the phone call is at an hour that my sim is sleeping.

imahippyyo

The celebrity opportunities are extremely annoying when you never wanted to b e one in the first place. The one that my sims would always get was to work out for 4 hours. I always got it at least once every day or 2. I dont care for them if I wanted to be a celebrity, but if they just befriended someone at work and now theyre famous but I dont want it, It's just annoying.

Jessa_Dakkar

You want to get rid of the bistro opportunities? Delete the bistro.

You sick of being a celebrity? There's a mod for that - delete all your celebrity points. Then use the in-game options to disable celebrity on your active family.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: