Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
lwllms007

I'm starting my first legacy challenge. A Careeracy by aliavalanchee, I'm still in CAS making the founders but I hope to choose a surname I can stand for the next few generations soon though.
sarahsoto106047

Hmmm. I just made a new girl and im planning on making her dreams come true
Jolvsbooks

I just received my plant. Thanks Pop Tart

LovinBridgeport14

Thanks for the plant PopTart! My simmies will really enjoy it!!! lol, its funny cause I decorate each room with a plant of some sort XD
Dragongirl94

I plan on building the perfect ranch for my two horses Twilight-Star and Thunder-Strom, and hopefully in the proses they become champion horses in racing, show jumping and cross country, but only time will tell if that will ever happen(That’s only because I need to create the perfect Sim for them). ^_^
Here is a picture of them:

Sorry for my spelling, english isn't my strongest point. ^_^'

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 01:41 AM

Hiladogo

I don't have any pictures but I plan on getting a unicorn and traveling a bit.
Pcd1love2u

My plan for my sims is to actually get to level 10 of a career and earn money the "fair" way... I'll try not to cheat ..... *motherlode* *motherlode* *motherlode*

Danikville16

How do you insert an image? I have plans but I can't share them without a pic..
Frn0731

Location:Reading over your shoulder and breathing down your neck.

Thank you so much for the beautiful plant SimGuru PopTart.

TigMagick

Thank you very much for my new plant

What some gifting ideas? Try these directory's; Simpoint free http://tinyurl.com/cobjurk
Gifting that Reachsim started http://tinyurl.com/d64bbbn
alicia7tommy

Well, I don't have any plans for playing the sims3 this month at all because ever since the newest patch all my game does is crash and not save. I am really getting sick of spending all this money to get new packs to just have the game not work....I don't know if I will be buying any sims games ever again.. I think I give up....Those are my plans!!!!!!!
Lynz1193

I don't remember how to put up pictures so no screenies , but I am working on a 100 Berry Babies Challenge right now. I have been working on it for a while and have a couple of things in mind that could, somewhat slowly, change the course of how it all goes. So far my sim has 11 children. I am about to start implimenting one of those changes within the next few days and hoping to get in posted in the next week or two if I can. It could be a big change to come for the story if I do what I am thinking. You can find the forum page I made with all the links to the stories and sims here. All I can say about it is expect A LOT of children to suddenly come into the house. The rest you will have to read if you want to find out.

Gheellan

I'm trying to create my family, and I'm going to make the Sims' life a lot like my family's is in real life. Hopefully it'll turn out good.
Fallen_Harlequin

I plan on retaking the game! Seriously, between being ill and the amazing community here at the forums, I haven't played ever since I installed Showtime, a couple of days after it went off. Lame, I know

Please refrain from thowing things at me. I prefer myself unbruised, thank you
murfeel

Thank you for the Plants in Glass, SimGuruPopTart! Happy Simming!

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: