Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fate Always Loses Hold... The Everlast Legacy. Chapter 18 - Heart Shaped Hole & Gen 6 Heir Revealed  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
dollymixture3

Haha maybe, one that he likes better.

Ooh you can get rid of them how? i'm fearful that the other kids will get one seeing as the twins did ha.

I'm afraid my story is gonna have to include death ha, literally every sim day I get a pop-up saying someone else has died!ha. I hope so, need to do more work before I can even think about it though ha, 1000 words down...

melodicspike21

Location: ♪We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.♪

Probably cheats or I'll pay to get them sent off to boarding school or something I want IFs later in this legacy, not now x3

Really? O.O My sims seem to be immortal unless I kill them Ahhh, you're getting there at least :/ It'll feel so good playing once you've got all the work done

dollymixture3

Haha good choice! I can't send mine unless Maria wishes for it ha. I know I don't know what's wrong with my town they all just keep dying!ha. I'm watching Britan's got talent cause I just couldn't be bothered anymore!Ha.

I know so looking forward to it, i'm hoping after I pack for home I can get some play time in, I mightened get to do too much over the two weeks i'm home except for the odd day, i'll be too busy sickening my cousin's happiness up cuddling baby Aiden!ha

melodicspike21

Location: ♪We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.♪

I actually think I might keep it I have an idea that wouldn't really work any other generation x3 Haha, maybe it's because I have some of my age stages set really long O.o
Hahaha, at least you tried 'Sides, you need a break

Haha, hopefully you can squeeze some time in here and there Awwww, I love the name Aiden! <3 Literally one of my favourite names, hehe

xRainbowx

Location:Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind~

HELLO!!

melodicspike21

HI RAINBOW!

xRainbowx

OhMyMorganFreeman! Pax is going to be in this legacy??! EEeeeeeeeepp!!<33

melodicspike21

Yusss, he is Couldn't resist That, and I'm lazy and cba creating new sims

xRainbowx

Well yeh, he neeeeds to be!

Fairplay, Pax gets so much love ;D

melodicspike21

He does xD
Maybe not so much in this legacy though...

dollymixture3

Haha this is true! I'm gonna finish it today, pretty achieveable!.....I think!ha

Ahh i'll be sure to tell her ha, he's named after her husband's brother, unfortunately he died a couple of years ago.

Yea I reckon I should get a couple of days here and there, depends if I work any when i'm home, haven't decided if i'll volunteer for any shifts yet

Oooh i'm excited to see what you're gonna do with the IF!

xRainbowx

W-w-whaat?

melodicspike21

@Maria: Hahah, you should be able to ;D NOTHING'S IMPOSSIBLE!

I'm sorry to hear that :c <3

Even if you do, there may still be a wee bit of time you can get x3

It's not gunna be that big, but *shrugs* just a small reference will be made

@Rainboweh: D:
I feel heartless now :C
I'm sure he'll get some happiness *reassures*. It's just... gen5's heiress isn't the nicest person you will meet on the planet of Sims o.o

xRainbowx

Oooooh, evil characters o.0 Now that's something to be curious about..

melodicspike21

She's not all that bad Just a selfish, impatient, self-obsessed female-dog? and that comes from generation 4, which partially comes from 3? So... it all ties in

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: