I have a few suggestions that I would like to make for Sims Freeplay.
1. It would be nice if a portion of the park could be turned into a children's park where the kids could play on swings, sandbox, maybe a slide or a teeter totter while Moms and Dads do tai chi in the park. It would also be nice if more that one person could feed the ducks at a time. There is just not a lot for the toddlers to do in that park.
2. Couldn't there be a swimming pool for the adults? Or a hot tub? Maybe that would require a group of swim suits for them. And since the swimming pools for the toddlers is so big, there should be room for more that one child at a time. Would be nice.
3. Would be nice to have a day care/school for the kiddies. It's hard to make one parent stay home or turn parents into babysitters for each other's kids.
4. Would be nice if there was a pause button for times when we don't have time to play - heavy work in the real world, or vacation. Use to you could just put everyone to sleep and when you were able to play, everyone awoke refreshed. Now, the indicators go down way too fast. Maybe somewhere in between.
5. Love the new hairstyles, but there is a bright red color that you had in some ads for the new upcoming hairstyles that I haven't seen yet! Would love to see that color.
6. Thank you for making the rocking horse and the rattle a useable toy. How about something to do with the toy baby carriage?