Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Thanks for the Towels!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Author Message
ZeekSlider


Joined: 06/06/09 02:08 AM
Messages: 5305
Location:Isla Paradiso



I love the fact that now all my Male sims can walk around in just a towel AND I don't have to resort to using the LN Hot Tub prank to get said outfit. All I have to do is find a slot that supports shirtless top and the Sarong. After that, it's just a matter of recoloring it to make it look like a towel.

Tee hee... Thanks, EA, for making my Sims a little bit more risque under the T for Teen rating.

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Profile
blewis823


Joined: 06/02/09 05:25 PM
Messages: 7272
Location:Chi-Town, Illinois South Side!
Offline

(((HUGS))) Best idea I have seen all day!

Perfect for the massage table and sauna. The female sarong would work with this too. Also the waist sarong (from the store) with a bikini top for females.

Thanks Zeek!

The Sims 4? Are you sure?!

Profile
ZeekSlider


Joined: 06/06/09 02:08 AM
Messages: 5305
Location:Isla Paradiso

blewis823 wrote:(((HUGS))) Best idea I have seen all day!

Perfect for the massage table and sauna. The female sarong would work with this too. Also the waist sarong (from the store) with a bikini top for females.

Thanks Zeek!
Females get two sarongs? I only know of the one that came with the beach wear set. (Which I ALWAYS par with the coconut bra. )

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Profile
MrHawk


Joined: 06/04/09 10:31 AM
Messages: 3868
Location:Yes
Online

I just can't use that cocobra, no matter how I try.

Profile
blewis823


Joined: 06/02/09 05:25 PM
Messages: 7272
Location:Chi-Town, Illinois South Side!
Offline

ZeekSlider wrote:
blewis823 wrote:(((HUGS))) Best idea I have seen all day!

Perfect for the massage table and sauna. The female sarong would work with this too. Also the waist sarong (from the store) with a bikini top for females.

Thanks Zeek!
Females get two sarongs? I only know of the one that came with the beach wear set. (Which I ALWAYS par with the coconut bra. )


OK, thought the "Hot in the Tropics" dress was more like a sarong. Yeah, was talking about the waist sarong that came with the beach set.

I like using the Sarong Along With Me too.



http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM
3:21485&categoryId=&scategoryId=11891&ppcategoryId=&gender=fem
ale&startAt=0

The Sims 4? Are you sure?!

Profile
ZeekSlider


Joined: 06/06/09 02:08 AM
Messages: 5305
Location:Isla Paradiso

Oh, that's a Sarong too? I would have never thought, since I only know about the waist ones.

Hmmm, I wonder if the Sarong can be used as a Career outfit, because that would be hilarious to have a Pop Singer performing in just a Towel.

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Profile
ZeekSlider


Joined: 06/06/09 02:08 AM
Messages: 5305
Location:Isla Paradiso

Oh, this is priceless!! Story Progression has just produced several male Sims walking around with my Towel texture for the Sarong! One of them, if I can find him again, is an overweight man who is wearing the Barnacle Bay Pirate Hat as well! I'll get pictures if I can find those NPCs again, because this is just cracking me up!!

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Profile
Trufan1


Joined: 06/28/09 11:19 PM
Messages: 4495
Offline

Just from the picture I thought this was an actual towel bottom like the LN one! Then I read the rest of the post. Good idea!

Profile
piddlesim


Joined: 05/30/09 12:02 AM
Messages: 3179
Location:Aurora Springs

ZeekSlider wrote:Oh, this is priceless!! Story Progression has just produced several male Sims walking around with my Towel texture for the Sarong! One of them, if I can find him again, is an overweight man who is wearing the Barnacle Bay Pirate Hat as well! I'll get pictures if I can find those NPCs again, because this is just cracking me up!!


I love when story progression does that!
Profile
sims2freak737


Joined: 06/02/09 01:45 AM
Messages: 2013
Offline

blewis823 wrote:(((HUGS))) Best idea I have seen all day!

Perfect for the massage table and sauna. The female sarong would work with this too. Also the waist sarong (from the store) with a bikini top for females.

Thanks Zeek!


I really was hoping they would change into the towels for the massage table and the sauna as well!! I'm also pretty upset they didn't include the masseuse NPC as well! haha

It's kinda weird if your Sim is single and needs a random stranger to give them a massage

Happy Simming!
Profile
Dragon123561


Joined: 06/03/09 08:35 PM
Messages: 1627
Offline

sims2freak737 wrote:
blewis823 wrote:(((HUGS))) Best idea I have seen all day!

Perfect for the massage table and sauna. The female sarong would work with this too. Also the waist sarong (from the store) with a bikini top for females.

Thanks Zeek!


I really was hoping they would change into the towels for the massage table and the sauna as well!! I'm also pretty upset they didn't include the masseuse NPC as well! haha

It's kinda weird if your Sim is single and needs a random stranger to give them a massage

Happy Simming!
maybe we will have one in the seasons expansion pack. (cross fingers)

Profile
catloverplayer


Joined: 12/10/09 09:30 PM
Messages: 46970
Location:USA
Online

ZeekSlider wrote:

I love the fact that now all my Male sims can walk around in just a towel AND I don't have to resort to using the LN Hot Tub prank to get said outfit. All I have to do is find a slot that supports shirtless top and the Sarong. After that, it's just a matter of recoloring it to make it look like a towel.

Tee hee... Thanks, EA, for making my Sims a little bit more risque under the T for Teen rating.


Great idea. I'll try that for my male sims. Hopefully I can do that for the females as well.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
Profile
maria_loves_alex


Joined: 06/05/09 10:40 AM
Messages: 8726
Location:Adelaide, South Australia
Offline

great idea! thanks for sharing

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: