Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sparkling Mailbox  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Madison_K1456

Hello everyone. This isn't a major issue or anything, but I was wondering why my mailbox is sparkling/has colorful orbs surrounding it? I made my sim go ride his horse and then I came back home and my mailbox had this weird sparkle thing around it. I made him donate to one of the available charities and it hasn't gone away...It's not messing up my game or anything, I was just wondering what it is...Thanks for your help!

I tried clicking on it and all I could do was donate to a charity. I also reset the mailbox but the sparkling things are still there. It's not a big deal I guess, I was just wondering what it was.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/01/12 08:38 AM

secretuk1965

it's not fire flies around your mail box? try buydebug mode and see if there is a spawner on your lot if not then i don't really know why sorry.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/01/12 08:15 AM

4thefunofit4

I had that too after updating to the patch. Did you click on the mailbox? Accept the gift and then the sparkles should disappear.
It seems like a 1 time thing but I'm not sure.

peteypop

4thefunofit4 wrote:I had that too after updating to the patch. Did you click on the mailbox? Accept the gift and then the sparkles should disappear.
It seems like a 1 time thing but I'm not sure.

I had it too, and thought that somebody had sent me a gift. So I checked my mail, thinking that was the way the gift would be delivered, but I got no notifications or anything, even checked my sims inventory and my family inventory, and had nothing. It was still sparkling after that, so I went into send a gift, and gifted my best friend who has only just started playing. It still sparkles.

I don't mind though, I think it's pretty. But it seems odd for it to be sparkling without reason.
Colorist40

You go into your player profile/wall in options menu and in there you will see a message from the development team gifting you a potion. Accept the gift which will then be found in your sims inventory and the sparkles will go away.

brookesaywhatx

Wasn't there another thread on the first page about this? I thought this was it, but I don't see my post...

Anyways, I had this too. I think it's from the gifting option (a friend and I were gifting back and forth, then my mailbox was sparkly) but when I clicked on it, the only option I had was to pay the bills lol. I received the elixir from EA though...so idk.
peteypop

Colorist40 wrote:You go into your player profile/wall in options menu and in there you will see a message from the development team gifting you a potion. Accept the gift which will then be found in your sims inventory and the sparkles will go away.

Thank you

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: