Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims 3: Return of The Sims 2 EP (Pleasantview Makes Its Comeback!!)  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
3DJ4

Lol This is just for fun Since a lot of us have been wanting things to return from The Sims 2 and have been actively voicing our opinion on this matter. But! Even though this is just for fun because I don't think EA would do this, But anyway! Wouldn't it be funny if they made a Sims 2 EP for Sims 3. Lol it would be called The Sims 3: We're Sims 2 lol get it pun pun pun so many puns in the title. Or something Lol I would LOVE if they did that though. I was thinking Oh it sounds like they're making a Sims 2 Expansion for the Sims 3 when they were asking on twitter to say as many things as you want to return from Sims 2 a few days ago. I can imagine it know the it now the new neighborhood would be Pleasantview! That would be AWESOME! We would get a little further into Bella Goth mystery too I'd hope too And personally I miss The Sims 2 Grim Reaper and his outfit And what would be the Creature since Aliens are in Seasons?!

What do you guys think about this share your opinions, thoughts, ideas, and PICTURES! Especially Sims 2 Sims 3 Comparison Pics Please?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/02/12 07:32 AM

3DJ4

Feedback Please

Neonivek

Its a name alright...

uuuuuuhhhhh

What exactly happens in this expansion? what do you do? what does it add?
Fordee09

If I wanted to play The Sims 2 i'd play The Sims 2 :\ I know alot of Simmers want things returning from TS2 to TS3, but this is The Sims 3 and hopefully it stays that way instead of becoming The Sims 2.5!

I know this is a Joke (Right? o_o), but I wouldn't want an EP that resembles TS2 in TS3. But on the other hand if PV made a return in the store...i'd be very, very happy :3

Neonivek

I don't know

There is something to be said about an expansion that tried to bring back some of the classic elements of the earlier titles.

But... We sort of already have a lot of the classic elements already slowly trickled in from other games.

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: