Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Cannot write poetry/horror novels  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
TCaulk76

For some reason, my sim cannot penn horror or poetry novels since I did the 1.38 patch, does anyone know why? When my sim tries to sit down and write a poetry/horror novel, it glitches and sends her to the other side of the room, standing up. Could anyone help me please?
Vampellia

Me too. Its really weird.
Vampellia

me too. Its really weird.
Simarchangel

Nobody can - I think because it's only partially finished functionality. In other words, poetry and horror fiction will be available once Supernatural has been installed.

In theory they shouldn't be showing up at all without the ep - it's causing sims to reset, like the gardening bug, since 1.38.

Hopefully will be resolved soon, even if we don't buy the next ep.
KatzMeowz

Aren't those novel types new with the next EP? I'd guess that they were mistakenly partly included in the patch and aren't meant to work for anyone who doesn't have Supernatural.

It's a holiday weekend so I don't expect EA to release a patch for the patch until Wednesday.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/03/12 09:46 AM

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."--Sherlock Holmes
Vampellia

that makes sense. Only a few days till supernatural anyways.

I think supernatural is one of most exciting EP's ea has released.
Austacia

I dunno if this is right but I found the more books your sim writes the more variety of categorys you unlock, just write something elese for now and then you MIGHT be able to, sorry if this isn't right i just thought this MAY be it
Simarchangel

@Austacia: That is true, but these two are new writing styles and are only available with the Supernatural EP, which nobody has yet. Well done EA...

Something else to look forward to in a few days' time?

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: