Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
IMPORTANT: crucial to seeing the fairy wings  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
girlformer

if any of you guys have a nomosaic mod other than Twallan's, uninstall it and get that one instead. (I'm not a perv, it was just annoying because it blocked everything around the sim too ._.)

I forgot which one I had, but whatever it did not only remove the mosaic, it also removed most transparent special effects. I'm currently fascinated on how awesome the game looks with them, but I wasn't pressed to remove it until I got Master Controller's Integration mod.
For those of you who don't know, it has a sneak peek of the SN CAS along with it so I really wanted it. But when I tried to make my sim a fairy, I couldn't see the wings. And well, I freaked, because of obvious reasons.

But then I remembered on another post I read, that the nomosaic mod most people use also blots out the red beetles in Shang Simla. I looked it up because it wasn't showing up for me. And then when I uninstalled it, sure enough, I could see the wings.

So DO NOT freak out if you can't see the wings on sim fairies, because it's MOST LIKELY this. Just a heads up to you guys, sorry if another post was created regarding this !!!

hellojewby

i don't have any other mod except nomosaic thingy. so..i should remove it? because i'm most excited for faeries and GOTTA see those wings.

<3 t.A.T.u. <3

Tiki5872

I am a little confused. I do use Twallan's Master Controller and Master Comtoller Cheats, but not his Integration mod. Does the integration mod do the same thing as the Nomosaic mod? I do use velocitygrass's Nomosaic at the moment, but if it is going to intefere with being able to see the fairy wings, then I need to figure something out. That mosaic thing really bugs me too, and like you, I am not a perv!

MysteriousConclude

Is Twallan's the same as the NRASS?
Tiki5872

MysteriousConclude wrote:Is Twallan's the same as the NRASS?

Yes

DuncanDisorderly

Tiki5872 wrote:I am a little confused. I do use Twallan's Master Controller and Master Comtoller Cheats, but not his Integration mod. Does the integration mod do the same thing as the Nomosaic mod? I do use velocitygrass's Nomosaic at the moment, but if it is going to intefere with being able to see the fairy wings, then I need to figure something out. That mosaic thing really bugs me too, and like you, I am not a perv!

Go to the Nraas site and look for a mod called Decensor. That is his no mosaic mod, but with a difference. This mod gives you the ability to choose when you want to use the censor. Full instructions on the site.

I currently use the Master Controller, Integration, Cheats as well as Shoeless together. I never considered using Decensor before I read this thread. I'm going to try it out.

Tiki5872

DuncanDisorderly wrote:
Tiki5872 wrote:I am a little confused. I do use Twallan's Master Controller and Master Comtoller Cheats, but not his Integration mod. Does the integration mod do the same thing as the Nomosaic mod? I do use velocitygrass's Nomosaic at the moment, but if it is going to intefere with being able to see the fairy wings, then I need to figure something out. That mosaic thing really bugs me too, and like you, I am not a perv!

Go to the Nraas site and look for a mod called Decensor. That is his no mosaic mod, but with a difference. This mod gives you the ability to choose when you want to use the censor. Full instructions on the site.

I currently use the Master Controller, Integration, Cheats as well as Shoeless together. I never considered using Decensor before I read this thread. I'm going to try it out.

Thanks for clarifying that for me DuncanDisorderly. I did find that mod on Twallans site, and wonder why I just never used his instead of the one I am currently using. I guess I will be making a switch. As for the Integration mod, girlformer said it has a sneakpeak of SN in create a Sim? Can you create fairy wings?

DuncanDisorderly

Tiki5872 wrote:Thanks for clarifying that for me DuncanDisorderly. I did find that mod on Twallans site, and wonder why I just never used his instead of the one I am currently using. I guess I will be making a switch. As for the Integration mod, girlformer said it has a sneakpeak of SN in create a Sim? Can you create fairy wings?

That caught my eye too when I read it, but I haven't had the chance to test it yet. Anyway, I won't be playing until I have SN downloaded and installed.

girlformer

wow I forgot about this I'm sorry guys :C

1. Somehow, Twallan was able to put a sneak peek of the SN CAS into the Integration mod. It has nothing to do with nomosaic.

2. Decensor is, yes, the mod I was talking about by Twallan It's the nomosaic that works.

So if you have any uncensoring mod other than Twallan's, I suggest replacing it with his. Not only does it work, it's a lot easier to control c:
If you want to see the fairy wings then you'll have to, too.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/04/12 01:00 AM

MysteriousConclude

Thanks Tiki! I was unsure if they was the same, and there would be nothing more unmoral in a fairy with invisible wings.
StarlingGray

We should try to keep this bumped because I just KNOW that the forum will be flooded tomorrow with panicky "I can't see the fairy wings!!" threads. Many people never seem to think to check their mods, or even update them.

Thank you for the warning.

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
Tiki5872

MysteriousConclude wrote:Thanks Tiki! I was unsure if they was the same, and there would be nothing more unmoral in a fairy with invisible wings.

No problem MysteriousConclude, I use to get confused myself. Now I know Twallan= Nrass . I love his mods because not only are they extremely useful, but he is always ontop of keeping his mods upated.

I know that I will now be downloading his Decensor mod as well.

girlformer

You sure? That many people have nomosaic and sn? o.o
Thank you >u< I'm glad to help heh

It was just pure luck I was able to figure that out. If I hadn't googled why those beetles weren't showing up in world adventures or even read the thread that far, then I'd be on the side of the road, dead. :C
And even remembering it. I think I should change my traits to 'lucky', because this is like the thousandth time I was saved by luck.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/04/12 01:33 AM

StarlingGray

girlformer wrote:You sure? That many people have nomosaic and sn? o.o
Thank you >u< I'm glad to help heh

It was just pure luck I was able to figure that out. If I hadn't googled why those beetles weren't showing up in world adventures or even read the thread that far, then I'd be on the side of the road, dead. :C

I know a lot of people use nomosaic mods. It's very popular. And on top of that, with EVERY EP release there are always people who post a thread screaming about some issue in their game, only to discover it is a mod that is not updated that's causing the problem. I just expect it now, lol.

It's fortunate that you already discovered that conflict so hopefully it will avert a fairy-wing crisis tomorrow.

I'll be Peter Pan, and you just be pretty.
girlformer

Oh, okay. Well yeah, considering that the sims are barbie dolls anyway. It just becomes a problem when you use custom skins uvu; the number of times I rushed to the farthest corner of the world...xD

I just hope there's nothing else. I have literally around 500-600 amounts of CC and the update didn't change anything, thank GOD I only download from mt cakestore, tsr, peggyzone, nraas and lemonleaf. if SN glitches I WILL DIE.

Don't download from suspicious websites kids \o/

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/04/12 02:26 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: