Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How do you become a witch  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Katan4321

I swear I haven't been able to due much but wave this wand around. Plus the lesson haven't told me nothing on becoming one.
kitandrae

I think you only can in CAs, iknow you can become a fairy through a potion or something, werewolves and vampires through bites..but they never mentioned how to become a witch or genie or such a natural way other then cas
Katan4321

kitandrae wrote:I think you only can in CAs, iknow you can become a fairy through a potion or something, werewolves and vampires through bites..but they never mentioned how to become a witch or genie or such a natural way other then cas
Whats CAs?
Richard0092

Wasn't there an elixir? Don't know for sure.
LaBlue0314

Katan4321 wrote:
kitandrae wrote:I think you only can in CAs, iknow you can become a fairy through a potion or something, werewolves and vampires through bites..but they never mentioned how to become a witch or genie or such a natural way other then cas
Whats CAs?

It is where you go to create your sim CAS or it is also know as CAH create a household.

Itamu4

I just used an elixir, something bout witch something. don't have another one, and bought it from alchemy shop else I'd be able to tell you the exact name.

Moe, Moe Kyun <3
GothicViper

Hit ctrl+shift+c

type testingcheatsenabled true

Press shift then click on your sim... Edit in CAS

Change your desired sim into a Witch

Or you can play around with alchemy until you reach the required level. You could also try looking in the Lessons tab and look for a Witches lesson, maybe it'll give hints on how to turn in there?

Sims 3 Seasons: http://tinyurl.com/c8ktor5
Check out my new club http://tinyurl.com/884thyv
Katan4321

GothicViper wrote:Hit ctrl+shift+c

type testingcheatsenabled true

Press shift then click on your sim... Edit in CAS

Change your desired sim into a Witch

Or you can play around with alchemy until you reach the required level. You could also try looking in the Lessons tab and look for a Witches lesson, maybe it'll give hints on how to turn in there?
Just tried that it only lets me change my traits.
Demogorgan

Itamu4 wrote:I just used an elixir, something bout witch something. don't have another one, and bought it from alchemy shop else I'd be able to tell you the exact name.

Pretty sure it's called Bottled Witches Brew

crebo19

I had to use a potion to change into a witch. I figured it was going to be like the sims 2 and you had to befriend a witch and ask to be changed but after spending some time becoming bff's with a neighbor witch i found that wasn't the case.You can use a potion to become any of the supernaturals even a robot!
Amaranth

Bottled Witche's Brew can be made at level 9 alchemy with Moonstone, Toad, and Light Beetle. or you can go to Vault of Antiguity (vault can help you become Any of the 5 supernaturals excluding: genie, simbot, and imaginary friend)
leniece

. If your Sim is already being played, check daily at the Alchemy store (Aleister's Elixers and Sundries) in town until a Bottled Witches' Brew can be bought for around $2,000 Simoleons. Drink this elixer to give your Sim the powers of a Witch. Upon imbibing this, your Sim will be given a magic power meter and classic wand to get started down the path of the arcane. You can also make one yourself using the Alchemy skill.
Thanks to Sam's resource page.
Now I can make my harry potter into a wizard.

Sims 4 - Offline Single Player Sandbox Game! NO online anything! Don't Worry Be Happy Have Fun
ShopaHollyic

Can children drink the bottled witches brew? I have an existing sim family, and I want to turn them all into witches, but wasn't sure I could give it to the kids.

Also, I noticed a cheat "glitch," if you enter cas through testingcheatsenabled to just switch them from human to witch, it doesn't show the "magical power meter" and they can never progress past the "conjure apple" skill, even if you do it 50 times.

Arkham_Zombie

Katan4321 wrote:I swear I haven't been able to due much but wave this wand around. Plus the lesson haven't told me nothing on becoming one.

If your sim is already witch then you have to just keep practicing magic until you unlock the spells
JPK01

I know how !You need the "bottled witches brew"to become a witch.I got one at the elixer shop.Hope this helped!!!!!LOL!!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: