Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Joining alchemy career  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
JunoBeach

I'm having no luck joining it Tried the newspaper, computer and going to the alchemy shop. Anybody know how to do it?
echovox2

I recall reading a post earlier that it was a self-employed position, kind of like painter or writer. Try City Hall or the Self Employed option on the computer.
Ludov

Pretty much. Cell phone works as well.
JunoBeach

Excellent, thanks for the help.
VedaSword

Make sure you have a few skill points in alchemy, otherwise it won't appear on the list. The quickest way is to go to cell phone > jobs and professions > register as self-employed > alchemist

kayleigh7788

I have level 5 in alchemy and I still can't seem to be able to become an alchemist, can anybody help?
beebzissou

might need Ambitions installed to gain the "self-employed" ability--i just picked up Supernatural but don't have Ambitions, and don't see anything appropriate in the phone menu.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_career
kati77

Currently it seems to need Ambitions. While self employment came with Ambitions, Alchemy career should be possible even without it. And it used to be, before the latest patch, which seemed to change every self employment career so that you need Ambitions for it.

For everyone, who doesn't have Ambitions, we just have to hope the next patch fixes this back, and you can still have certain EP-related self employment careers without Ambitions.

I don't use mods or CC

Tojax

I know that this is far from ideal, but a quick fix could be simply selling the elixirs through your sim's inventory. It will not be an official career, yet it will allow your sim to earn money.

kati77

Actually I don't think you need the career to sell the elixirs to the shop. So, that would also be possible. But yes, it still wouldn't be a career.

I don't use mods or CC

zacharyxan

Thanks!
lizgerber101

Hi i am still struggling to join the alchemy career,the problem started after i installed island paradise what should i do? I have 10 skill points so thats not the problem and i have joined the career before.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/11/14 08:08 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: