Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where is the Magic Broom Arena? How do I get my Fairy a Broom?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
vicci3434

The forum topic is my question. I have been playing the game for a few hours and I have a wish (Show off for tips...visit Magic Broom Arena) Where would I find this place? Also this wish popped up on my Fairy, I didnt know they could ride brooms but no complaints of course. Where would I get the broom? I am so used to sims 2 where it automatically appears. Anyone can help me please?
cherid87120

The brooms are under the Transporation category
hippiechick7897

vicci3434 wrote:The forum topic is my question. I have been playing the game for a few hours and I have a wish (Show off for tips...visit Magic Broom Arena) Where would I find this place? Also this wish popped up on my Fairy, I didnt know they could ride brooms but no complaints of course. Where would I get the broom? I am so used to sims 2 where it automatically appears. Anyone can help me please?

The arena is next to the elixir store and the brooms are under misc transportation.

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: