Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Supernatural MIAs?  XML
Forum Index » Supernatural
Master_Steerpike

According to Sims 3 Wiki there were supposed to be the following in Supernatural:

1. Spellbook
2. Magic Cauldron
3. Crystal Ball
4. Fairy Damsel Fish (these show on the list of collectable fish, but I have not found where to find them in Moonlight Falls)
5. Library of Lore and Vault of Antiquity (venue)

Which of these are actually there and where can they be found?
adventfear

Location:In the past, present, and future. I like thinking fourth-dimensionally.

Master_Steerpike wrote:According to Sims 3 Wiki there were supposed to be the following in Supernatural:

1. Spellbook
2. Magic Cauldron
3. Crystal Ball
4. Fairy Damsel Fish (these show on the list of collectable fish, but I have not found where to find them in Moonlight Falls)

The "spell book" and "cauldron" are actually combined into a single lectern, and the Spell Book is actually an alchemy book. The crystal ball you mention is actually called a Moon Dial, and the Library of Lore is the Library community lot. No clue about the fish.

Don't trust the Wiki lol

On a different subject you can buy a separate Spell Book, Cauldron, and Crystal Ball at The Store. They released them months ago, before Showtime was even released, and were enhanced to work with Supernatural.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/05/12 01:52 PM

AlabamaStarfires

Fairy Damsel Fish. I got one by casting Conversion Ritual on a Rainbow Butterfly with my witch. Not sure if that is the only way to get it and it only happened once.
MrzNSmith

Master_Steerpike wrote:According to Sims 3 Wiki there were supposed to be the following in Supernatural:

1. Spellbook
2. Magic Cauldron
3. Crystal Ball

From what i know there is a set in the store called more magic which has a magic cauldron & a crystal ball and I think there is a spell book called Lady Ravendancer Goth's book of spells in the story also.

The fairy damsel fish is a rare ocean fish.

The Vault of Antiquity is under buy mode when you are in town edit or goto collection and click the supernatural folder
Blooplie

The vault of antiquity is located behind the Library in Moonlight Falls.
Animaag

Thank you, Blooplie! I was wondering where I could find it.
catloverplayer

Anyone got a pic of the fairy damsel fish?

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
To7m

The Spellbook, Cauldron and Crystal Ball are store items. They were not included with SN

The Vault is the small building behind the library, it kinda looks like the lot in the grave yard.

As for the fish, I think that denpends on how high your fishing skill is. You can also get them via the conversion ritual.
dark5id3

catloverplayer wrote:Anyone got a pic of the fairy damsel fish?

Here ya' go, CLP....

To7m

dark5id3 wrote:

Here ya' go, CLP....

Dark5id3? Did you like, go on a gnome killing spree? Lo
dark5id3

To7m wrote:
dark5id3 wrote:

Here ya' go, CLP....

lol! All 5 of my haunted ghost gnomes died...I'm not sure why they died, though. My simself is an evil witch and the zombie master so she might have killed them!

To7m

dark5id3 wrote:
To7m wrote:
dark5id3 wrote:

Here ya' go, CLP....

lol! All 5 of my haunted ghost gnomes died...I'm not sure why they died, though. My simself is an evil witch and the zombie master so she might have killed them!

LOL! I didn't know the ghost gnomes could die, they're ghosts! I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on them now.
To7m

dark5id3 wrote:
To7m wrote:
dark5id3 wrote:

Here ya' go, CLP....

LOL! I didn't know the ghost gnomes could die, they're ghosts! I'm gonna have to keep my eyes on them now.

ETA: LIAM!!!
CyberSurfer

adventfear wrote:

Don't trust the Wiki lol

I would like to comment on this...

If your talking about the Sims 3 Wiki that is hosted by MTS... I spent a good portion of this weekend updating the pages relating to:

1) Gem, Metal, Rocks
2) Insects
3) Fishing
4) Gardening

So that it was up to date with The Sims 3 - Supernatural and accurate. All the Images and such from Supernatural EP Items were taken from my sims inventory.. so I know they are there..There are a lot of selfless simmers out there currently working on the wiki at MTS to update it to get it current and not so neglected. Perhaps you'd like to help out?

As to the OP's question about the Fairy Damsel fish... I don't actually have a sim in Moonlight Falls yet.. I've been too busy playing with ST world... which I started prior to SN being released, but I know my cat caught one of them at the pond in the grave yard there.. So they can be found.. Just not sure where...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/11/12 08:06 AM

Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: