Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
how does the human statue death work? is it by a witch and how do i gain that spell if so?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
stacykfan2

help!
stacykfan2

hello anyone know what iam talking about>?
Shelleybelly

I haven't gotten this EP yet, so not sure. I'd be interested on hearing the answer as well!

Seer144

I think the human statue death came with showtime. The only new deaths in this ep are death by magic jelly bean, transmutation, and failed haunting curse.
Dragonlet

Lol!!

My Alchemist uses the Midas Touch on sims and turns them into a gold statue.

Is this what you mean?

You can reverse the spell by learning the Cure spell if youre a witch, or just buy "Cure Elixer" from the consignment and elixer shop and throw it at the statue.

The Elixer will reverse the effects and they will be a sim again <3

I turned my whole family into gold, laughed, and then reversed the effect.

LOLS

Sunny
stacykfan2

no thats not what i mean in the sims 3 supernatural commercial there is a duel between two witches and the one witch wins and the other sim turns to stone i wanna know HOW i get that SPELL. and its a new death type because its a new ghost type. and if its an old death type which its not how did they die in the old game?
stacykfan2

how do i get the spell to turn sims into statues?!!!!!?
Pulversoppa

They fail with exiting the "box" when doing the trick "buried alive", then a Han Solo carbonite moment and -poof- Grim Reaper shows up and you can move the stone statue of your "sim" around the lot... The ghost is like the curse ghosts from WA used to be long ago, before something made them turn into some ugly light brown =( but this ghost is even more transparent/colorless. The tombstone though has the icon and color of fire -.-

Amazed they didn't fix it for SN... o_o I'd just made such a ghost (takes forever, soooo little chance of that death occurring!) a few weeks ago but had hopes high the tombstone would look good

The "water grave" trick they can do with the box as well apparently gives a green tombstone :S that + the icon on it is even more random.

This is what the "turned to stone/death by magic" ghost looks like:

The other one with a green tombstone if it's the "water grave" trick looks just exactly like a water ghost. Btw.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/07/12 03:50 AM

stacykfan2

exiting the box? and trick burried alive? help me please i cant enjoy this game till i figure this out!
WolfNate

Using Midas Touch and not curing them will kill them I believe

lizbethbear

using the philosopher's stone to turn an object into gold can backfire and turn your sim into gold, and this does kill them, and leave a gold statue of them behind.
bluelighting

Oh yeah, I didnt know. My fairy ate a jelly bean and died. I was soooo ****** off. I'd just started that game had everything set. So no jelly bushes in the house this time lol.
Staker

stacykfan2 wrote:exiting the box? and trick burried alive? help me please i cant enjoy this game till i figure this out!

Look, there is no spell to turn someone to stone.
The spell seen in the trailer was Ice blast. The male witch was turned to ICE, which melts away after awhile, setting the sim free again.
The Midas Touch turns someone to GOLD. It doesn't really kill them, but if you do not free them, they're trapped like that forever.
There was a misunderstanding awhile ago, when people saw a picture of all the ghosts that can be made in CAS. One ghost was grey/transparent and translated as "turned to stone" or something like that. In truth, that is the new death of SHOWTIME, it happens if a show magician fails a stunt. It has nothing to do with Supernatural.
The only new deaths in Supernatural are
Magic jelly beans
Transmutation
Haunting curse failed.
That help?

"In this life we only have each others. If one of us goes down, we all go down. So focus." -Leonardo (TMNT 2003)
Psycho360

stacykfan2 wrote:exiting the box? and trick burried alive? help me please i cant enjoy this game till i figure this out!

Hi, I think Pulversoppa is talking about the magician's trick in Showtime. As for the spell you're talking about, I don't know - sorry
stacykfan2

thanks i appreciate it! i understand now. idk why they confussed me like that in the commercial preview that was something i was really looking forward to having a witch kill someone ......but i guess hopefully someone will make a mod for it! i just think they should put things in the game more adult like more for people like in their 20s and not in there pre teen age.

but thanks so much helped alot!

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: