Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Jellybean death  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
serenemercury

this is my first time posting here after years of lurking. but i had something happen in my game that i had to share with people who would understand. I love supernatural and bought it the day it came out. The first family i made was a witch and a faerie. I bought the jellybean bush and my faerie kept rolling wants to eat beans. she ate at least twenty and then i forgot about the bush for a couple sim days, so I sent her to eat one... she died! i had no idea that would happen but it was amusing. then my witch married a vampire and the day after he moved in, he ate from the same jellybean bush and died! twice in a row jellybean death is super tragic. does anyone know the percentage chance of death from jellybeans?
TinTinnerson48

Hahaha, that is great. Welcome to the forums!

I don't know the percentage, sorry. I honestly have only eaten from it like once or twice. It scares me.

We want supersims! (well, I do at least)
serenemercury

well i just didnt realize it could kill them, or it would have scared me too. there is one moodlet that turns the sim blue for several hours. i was trying for that one... i can't decide whether i'm swearing off using it for good or not. on the bright side, jellybean ghosts look awesome, unfortunately i forgot to get a screen shot.
EIisabetta

The ghosts do look awesome. Since you can create ghosts now in CAS, I looked at the jellybean ghost. Love the colors.

Don't know the percentage though. Hmm. I may have to play around with it myself.

TinTinnerson48

serenemercury wrote:well i just didnt realize it could kill them, or it would have scared me too. there is one moodlet that turns the sim blue for several hours. i was trying for that one... i can't decide whether i'm swearing off using it for good or not. on the bright side, jellybean ghosts look awesome, unfortunately i forgot to get a screen shot.

I got the blue skin thing once! And yeah it does I seen it in CAS before

We want supersims! (well, I do at least)
JayFirefly

First Jelly my sim ate made him die. So tragic.
serenemercury

JayFirefly wrote:First Jelly my sim ate made him die. So tragic.
that is sad. at least my faerie got to twenty before she died. but the vamp only ate one, so who knows which of those is more typical.
Seer144

Lol, it happened twice? The jelly bean death is supposed to be pretty rare....considering that your sims can die from eating jelly beans in others ways too.

I just had a werewolf it a bean that set him on fire (while he was on the alchemy lot). Naturally, there aren't any showers, so his smart self got in his car (which drives at speed and drove home (he lives in the house with his fairy wife down the street from the Van Goulds) to hop in the shower.

Tragically, he died just as he got into the bathroom. Thus, I have a werewolf who died from jelly bean fire, lol.
serenemercury

Seer144 wrote:Lol, it happened twice? The jelly bean death is supposed to be pretty rare....considering that your sims can die from eating jelly beans in others ways too.

I just had a werewolf it a bean that set him on fire (while he was on the alchemy lot). Naturally, there aren't any showers, so his smart self got in his car (which drives at speed and drove home (he lives in the house with his fairy wife down the street from the Van Goulds) to hop in the shower.

Tragically, he died just as he got into the bathroom. Thus, I have a werewolf who died from jelly bean fire, lol.

that's awesome. that is why one should always have shower in a can.
AugustRose86

I didn't know sims could die from eating jelly beans from the tree. And here I was wondering why my sim kept getting nauseous every time he ate a jelly bean. I thought it had something to do with him being a vampire.

Seer144

serenemercury wrote:
Seer144 wrote:Lol, it happened twice? The jelly bean death is supposed to be pretty rare....considering that your sims can die from eating jelly beans in others ways too.

that's awesome. that is why one should always have shower in a can.

Lol, I hadn't thought of that. Literally, I never even thought about going to a vacation spot to buy shower in a can. But now that I think about it, The Lion King's 'Be Prepared!' is running through my mind now.
serenemercury

AugustRose86 wrote:I didn't know sims could die from eating jelly beans from the tree. And here I was wondering why my sim kept getting nauseous every time he ate a jelly bean. I thought it had something to do with him being a vampire.

you're lucky, naseous moodlets are annoying, but not fatal.
serenemercury

Seer144 wrote:
Lol, I hadn't thought of that. Literally, I never even thought about going to a vacation spot to buy shower in a can. But now that I think about it, The Lion King's 'Be Prepared!' is running through my mind now.

i use leftover shower in a cans for my sims when they get singed working on the potion bench... they are useful in a number of non-vacation scenarios.
JayFirefly

Post Jelly Bean death. If you zoom in closely when in-game. You can see little jelly bean outlines in his body.
EIisabetta

Yeah those extra showers in a can I bought on vacation came in handy with an inventor sim who caught himself on fire a couple times on his workbench. LOL

Of course, if you are a cheater at heart, you can go into buydebug mode to buy them if you don't feel like going on vacation but that's too easy

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: