Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Alchemic Mastery Opportunity Chain  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
lordofpie86

Soon after mastering Alchemy I got an opportunity chain. I'm doing it as fast as I can to figure out what the grand reward at the end is.

yoashmo

im curios to know what the end result will be. keep us posted. please
bigguy28

I don't remember getting anything from it unless it's mailed or just put in your family inventory without telling you. Finished it last night and was rather disappointed nothing came of it.
NotSoLucky

Id like to know too. I didn't have the patience for my sim to grow all those plants, so I switched households.

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
MilutinMujovic

I completed that opportunity and for me the end result was that when I create one elixir, I get 3 and some ingredients might not be used in that process which means you can save them for another elixir!

SeriphinaFyie

You should find a Philosopher's Stone in your family inventory.

A sentence is the perfect thing to put a preposition at the end of.
yoashmo

oh thats cool to know
Gabbryrose

SeriphinaFyie wrote:You should find a Philosopher's Stone in your family inventory.

OH! Is that how that got there? I found one in my inventory but had no idea where it came from. I was disappointed when I completed the opportunity but it didn't seem to give me anything.

Also, someone mentioned the extra elixirs and not using all the ingredients. I think this actually comes with level 10 alchemy skill or through the Gatherer trait, rather than from this opportunity.
SeriphinaFyie

Gabbryrose wrote:
SeriphinaFyie wrote:You should find a Philosopher's Stone in your family inventory.

OH! Is that how that got there? I found one in my inventory but had no idea where it came from. I was disappointed when I completed the opportunity but it didn't seem to give me anything.

Also, someone mentioned the extra elixirs and not using all the ingredients. I think this actually comes with level 10 alchemy skill or through the Gatherer trait, rather than from this opportunity.

It's actually from one of the Alchemy skill challenges.

A sentence is the perfect thing to put a preposition at the end of.
vickinewman

So at stage 3 it asks "Return any two of each gem or metal". Does this mean that I have to have
two of each of the 28 types of gems (2x28=56)
and two of each of the 14 types of metals (2*14=28)
so 56+28=84 items in my inventory?
Are the metals raw ore chunks or smelted bars?

It sure makes the stage one "Four bugs of any type" seem laughably easy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/06/12 10:41 PM

JakeLucas

I had my wolf get this opportunity, I was able to find good insects when given this opportunity so I kept my wolf from getting it done so I could keep collecting the insects while my witch completed it

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: