Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Worst Sims Purchase I've Made..  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
GuybrushThreepwood

The clothes look so out of place with the rest of the game. The meshes are weird and don't fit the Sims properly - the waist bands stick out and look odd. The textures are too realistic.

I don't tend to download CC unless it's from the store as I don't want things in my game that look like they don't belong, and I've seen fan-made CC that looks much better than this garbage. If I hadn't bought on Origin I'd be taking it right back. There's £15 I'll never see again, and content I'll never ever use.

I'm very surprised at the quality of this Stuff Pack, and kind of let down that it was released in this state. The guys at the Sims usually do such an awesome job, so I can only assume that Diesel wanted everything to look a very specific way.

From time to time I see people who mod meshes etc for store items or in-game content. I hope I come across one for this stuff to, because I'd love to use it with improved meshes and textures!
danivixen

Kinda seems like they're rushing, huh.....

For what? I am assuming The Sims 4.

Updates coming soon.
-----------------------
♡ System: i7 3770k, 16GB 1866 Dominator Platinum, GTX 690, Maximus V Formula, 120GB SSD, 1TB HD.
elle0808

Its best to look at pictures and watch producer walk throughs or reviews beforehand. I liked the look of the clothes in the producer chat, but waited for it to be on sale Before buying. Had you bought it at a store, you prob wouldnt have been able to return it anyway if it was opened. Im sorry you were disappointed with it.

Sunirose

Diesel has turned out to be my most favorite of all the SP's. Love the clothes and furniture. Using them all the time now.
Sandravdb29

It's the first Stuff Pack that I did not buy since ever! Bought everything of Sims 1 and Sims 2 but there is not one item in Diesel that I liked, not even the clothes, I've got much better CC's...., some people will love it and some will not.....to me it's not worth spending money on!

azureai

I'm really happy with the clothes for dudes in this pack. Just the various jeans alone are almost worth it.

Still, the EP is light on a lot of stuff. I can see why someone may not like it.
KarinL

I don't have it yet - mainly because I think there's too little content to pay full price. And I haven't seen the disk on sale yet, so I'm waiting...
LaShawnStarfire

I myself am not happy with this stuff pack either... I was expecting more from the designs of the clothes, they seem to look alike... the mens jeans look like the womens jeans and where are the shoes?
Candygurl84

This stuff pack didn't look appealing to me so I never purchased it.

MckenzieMember

Hmmm I intend on getting this SP. The only other SP I have is town life stuff. I understand what you mean though about not having your sims or their clothes look too realistic, I'm the same. However this SP really does appeal to me.

P.S I love your name, the Monkey Island series are some of the best games I've ever played

UniquePuggle

KarinL wrote:I don't have it yet - mainly because I think there's too little content to pay full price. And I haven't seen the disk on sale yet, so I'm waiting...

This ^

I wouldn't buy it even if it went on sale, but that is just because of my personal taste. I think this SP was rushed.
GREENEYA

GuybrushThreepwood wrote:The clothes look so out of place with the rest of the game. The meshes are weird and don't fit the Sims properly - the waist bands stick out and look odd. The textures are too realistic.

I don't tend to download CC unless it's from the store as I don't want things in my game that look like they don't belong, and I've seen fan-made CC that looks much better than this garbage. If I hadn't bought on Origin I'd be taking it right back. There's £15 I'll never see again, and content I'll never ever use.

I'm very surprised at the quality of this Stuff Pack, and kind of let down that it was released in this state. The guys at the Sims usually do such an awesome job, so I can only assume that Diesel wanted everything to look a very specific way.

From time to time I see people who mod meshes etc for store items or in-game content. I hope I come across one for this stuff to, because I'd love to use it with improved meshes and textures!

I like realistic textures in this stuff pack.
badgyrl_310

I'm not really happy with it either. There's plenty for the men, but not much for the women. There's nothing for kids or teens at all, no shoes, no accessories, no hair for men or women. There's a lot missing, so I'm not that impressed with it. I'd rather have kept my $20 and bought something from the sims 3 store.
CK213

Katelyn Missoni likes it.

I find myself giving a lot of sims Diesel clothing.

I really wanted it for the furniture.

AldermanTom

I have Seasons, and was disappointed in the amount of pants categorized as outerwear. I purchased Diesel on sale yesterday, and now I have a much bigger selection.

Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: