Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Blue glow around witch--lowers relationship  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
leeemur

So, my witch sim had a little witch baby. There's this odd blue glow around my sim that comes and goes. When the blue glow is present when she interacts with her child, their relationship goes down. Any ideas why this is happening? Has this happened to you?
MysteriousConclude

O.o...
leeemur

Just me? Really??
MysteriousConclude

I haven't had a witch toddler to be honest, only fairy and werewolf... But if it helps, they said witches would have little powers, I think they stated making their toys poof, but you never know with the game...
BrandiBug

I haven't had the problem, sorry D:

JessicaLoren

Do you have that weird lava lamp thingy on? That's the only time I've seen something like that
leeemur

JessicaLoren wrote:Do you have that weird lava lamp thingy on? That's the only time I've seen something like that

What lava lamp? I only have ceiling lamps.
SnookiSlippers

Do you have a fairy around with an aura out?

leeemur

SnookiSlippers wrote:Do you have a fairy around with an aura out?

No, I don't. I only have a witch and a plain human sim.
SnookiSlippers

leeemur wrote:
SnookiSlippers wrote:Do you have a fairy around with an aura out?

No, I don't. I only have a witch and a plain human sim.

Oh well I'm sorry I've never had this before. I do hope you find a solution

Nooga

There is a lamp that comes with SN that can affect the moods of sims depending on what light color is set for the lamp..it also make the sims that get near it change skin color (same color as the lamp color)
NZsThumbelinda

Is she in the Fortune Teller career by any chance? I have a vampire Sim who has that glow who's in that career and all of her relationships keep draining whenever she's around any other Sim

Tilly <3 2007-2011
I miss her every single day...
leeemur

NZsThumbelinda wrote:Is she in the Fortune Teller career by any chance? I have a vampire Sim who has that glow who's in that career and all of her relationships keep draining whenever she's around any other Sim

Yes! She's at the top of the Fortune Teller Career! Gah!! Sounds like a glitch. My child hates me now. Our relationship is completely red. On the bright side, she can't hate me any more...
3DJ4

Is your witch Evil? I have a family with and my Sim is human and has an Evil Witch as his girlfriend. There relationship goes down to hating eachother even if the don't communicate after awhile. Anyway they have a toddler daughter too and she is good like her dad and the same thing happens with her she hates her mom. I wonder why I think it is the traits though. Also the mom is an Emporess of Evil so she glows red.

leeemur

3DJ4 wrote:Is your witch Evil? I have a family with and my Sim is human and has an Evil Witch as his girlfriend. There relationship goes down to hating eachother even if the don't communicate after awhile. Anyway they have a toddler daughter too and she is good like her dad and the same thing happens with her she hates her mom. I wonder why I think it is the traits though. Also the mom is an Emporess of Evil so she glows red.

No, my witch isn't evil. My child isn't either. It seems like the occult type of the sims do not matter. I've been reading around the forums and it turns out quite a lot of people are having the problem of the relationship bar plummeting. I think it might be a glitch.

Post Reply Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: