Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
GENIES IN SUPERNATURAL  XML
Forum Index » Supernatural
rubyv

hey guys! So when i installed Supernatural i realised i can't play as a genie because i found out you can only Play as a Genie if you have Showtime installed. So to all you Simmers out there who CAN play as a Genie because you have Showtime, I would appreciate it immensely if you could tell me what it's like to create a Genie in CAS and what it's like to play AS a genie. For example, what can genies do that other Supernatural beings can't? What's the best thing about being a Genie? etc.. Thanks!
Zoe_Rickard

As there's a lot of info, instead of copying and pasting, here's the genie:

(scroll down for sims 3 relevant stuff)

if the url doesn't work google 'sims 3 genie' and go to the sims wikia page

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Genie

And I've noticed genie-like non-player sims in my neighbourhood, notably a sim called Jin Anjalie who is blue (perhaps aqua blue) with a sort of squishy face and no wings (fairy) and no witchy powers (can't duel with her)...

Red Dog -the Movie, and the Sims Dog!
Shnysprkly1

I haven't created a genie in CAS yet, but my supernatural family's father is a genie that was freed by Cornelia Goth.

Genies can:
* Ensorcel sims -- the sim gets temporarily added to the family
* Summon food -- the genie summons a perfect group serving of any food in the game
* Magically clean sim -- the genie crosses his/her arms over the chest, and nod, a chime is heard, and the targeted sim is clean, including a positive "Magically Clean" moodlet
* Make house spotless and sparkly -- the genie crosses his/her arms over the chest, and nod, a chime is heard, and the house is clean

Plus, they have a neat idle animation where they float in a purple, sparkly cloud. This even passes on to children with vampires. I haven't crossed my genie children with any other supernaturals yet, though, so I don't know if it works with them as well. I think a genie-fairy with the genie idle would be pretty.
aclavo

Shnysprkly1 wrote:I haven't created a genie in CAS yet, but my supernatural family's father is a genie that was freed by Cornelia Goth.

Genies can:
* Summon food -- the genie summons a perfect group serving of any food in the game
* Magically clean sim -- the genie crosses his/her arms over the chest, and nod, a chime is heard, and the targeted sim is clean, including a positive "Magically Clean" moodlet
* Make house spotless and sparkly -- the genie crosses his/her arms over the chest, and nod, a chime is heard, and the house is clean

Plus, they have a neat idle animation where they float in a purple, sparkly cloud. This even passes on to children with vampires. I haven't crossed my genie children with any other supernaturals yet, though, so I don't know if it works with them as well. I think a genie-fairy with the genie idle would be pretty.

genies can also banish sims. i use to have my genie children do this all the time when a grown up would get on their nerves.

Janellewashurr

Shnysprkly1 wrote:I haven't created a genie in CAS yet, but my supernatural family's father is a genie that was freed by Cornelia Goth.

Genies can:

This ^
GREENEYA

Genies are great.
Sam_Is_Great

Yeah it's a shame the running animation for the genies and fairies is the same, give or take fancy pink smoke and some swanky wings.

Forum Index » Supernatural
Go to: